• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain has Brain Cancer

4 minutes ago, floplag said:

AS i said before, public perception and relations matter, he and the entire Rep party got egg on their face in the court of public opinion.  To men like that, it matters, their ego is too big for it not too, and a grifter as good as the one you think he is lives and dies on that rep.  

You clearly don't understand narcissists. They want people talking about them. Why else call Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig publicly. He craves the attention. Whether it's good or bad is irrelevant. Because in their head it becomes good because it's like an addiction. And when the end game is making himself a ton of money and he's well on his way, it works itself out in the end.

7 minutes ago, floplag said:

You can disregard that amidst the tinfoil if you like, but this made the entire Rep party look like a monkey fucking a football.   He may not care, but you bet your ass the others do.  

You know what the bad PR will look like while they're still in office.  That they will still be in office. They do not want a repeat of the Democratic massacre of 2010. And half the country actually liked ACA. You can dismiss the Republicans doing the politically smart thing as tinfoil but ask, where was the iota of effort from them to actually get a bill passed? There was none and that tells you what their motivations really were.

Just now, Thomas said:

You clearly don't understand narcissists. They want people talking about them. Why else call Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig publicly. He craves the attention. Whether it's good or bad is irrelevant. Because in their head it becomes good because it's like an addiction. And when the end game is making himself a ton of money and he's well on his way, it works itself out in the end.

You know what the bad PR will look like while they're still in office.  That they will still be in office. They do not want a repeat of the Democratic massacre of 2010. And half the country actually liked ACA. You can dismiss the Republicans doing the politically smart thing as tinfoil but ask, where was the iota of effort from them to actually get a bill passed? There was none and that tells you what their motivations really were.

oh no after this thread i very clearly understand narcissist, lol 

Just now, floplag said:

Debate requires an open mind, yours is not.  The self pat on the back was a cute touch, but it generally indicates insecurity... if you were that right, people would tell you, you wouldnt have to tell them.   
This post reminds me of the Dems assuming victory the night before the election, they are you are equally full of themselves and shit, as are you. 

Self doubt. Heh. That was a blatant attack at your ego to get you to continue. I figured it would be obvious but you know what they say about assumptions. But if you are so sure of yourself feel free to actually you know, give supporting arguments. Show that you actually want to win more than the Republicans wanted to repeal ACA.

1 minute ago, floplag said:

oh no after this thread i very clearly understand narcissist, lol 

Oh ad hominem doesn't suit you any.But if you must know I abhor attention but hate losing arguments. Hence the curse of INFJ.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Self doubt. Heh. That was a blatant attack at your ego to get you to continue. I figured it would be obvious but you know what they say about assumptions. But if you are so sure of yourself feel free to actually you know, give supporting arguments. Show that you actually want to win more than the Republicans wanted to repeal ACA.

or maybe im not egotistical enough to bite?  or i just dont care?  I assure you isnt isnt anything remotely in the area of self doubt.  but hey if it makes you feel better... go for it.  Im all about spreading good feelings. 

Just now, floplag said:

or maybe im not egotistical enough to bite?  or i just dont care?  I assure you isnt isnt anything remotely in the area of self doubt.  but hey if it makes you feel better... go for it.  Im all about spreading good feelings. 

As anyone who argues with you can attest.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

If you take a look all moderators have a tag on their profile that says Moderator. Mine only says Members. Not even Ad Exempt, just a plain old member. 

All the mods agree, Blarg is a total member!

The money for ISIS and the USS Forrestal on fire is a nice touch. I actually saw a guy with a USS Forrestal hat at Micro Center one day so I chatted it up with him. It was amazing hearing his first hand account as he was on the flight deck when the SHTF. He said they would have been able to put the fire out with minimal loss of life if it wasn't for the rusted out WWII bombs that were brought onboard from the Philippines. 

4 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I just wanted to stop by this thread one more time and say McCain's an asshole. 

Carry on. 

Hey, before you leave what's your birthdate?  I've almost got the wiring harness fixed on the car. 

backtothefuture_2261121b.jpg

30 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So about 20 people are morons?  It is sad that is news these days.  

More people believe Elvis is still alive.

You think the people manning the alt right inter webs numbers into the 20's ? Where did you even come up with that ? This isn't Westboro we're talking about.  These are vile people with horrible ideas and there are shit loads of them.  You are are entirely too willing accept the false equivalence that the crazy on the left is the same as the crazy on the right. 

Trump is the president.  Do you seriously accept that it's just because Hillary sucks ? Sure that's part of it, but it's also not insignificantly because A: alt right ideas that he champions resonates with the right side of the spectrum and B: there's more true believers then any of us imagined.   I would hope at some point, you get past your dis like of political correctness and government so you can stop imagining reasons to think the "alt right" isn't a problem. 

I posted the link because it's yet another example of how disgusting these people are and because it's entirely appropriate for the thread. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Crazy left is way worse than alt right IMO

the point I'm making is that the alt right thought has become main stream on that side of the spectrum.  The crazies on the left I think it's tough to argue have that kind of pull. 

I mean Jill Stein is a laugh.  Her brand of politics has no serious support.  Do you think Bernie Sanders ideas are that threatening compared to what we're hearing on the other side ? Alt right, the tea party.  These people are winning congressional seats.  They're all over state houses.  I believe the man in the White House has pretty strong alignments with them.  In terms of power they are far and away more significant then the crazies on the left. 

Edited by UndertheHalo