• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain has Brain Cancer

By the way. They held a vote on the original senate bill tonight. Guess which mavericky name is missing from this list  

The Better Care Reconciliation Act went down, 43-57, with nine Republicans voting no: Susan Collins (Maine), Tom Cotton (Ark.), Bob Corker (Tenn.), Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Dean Heller (Nev.), Mike Lee (Utah), Jerry Moran (Kan.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) and Rand Paul (Ky.)

10 hours ago, red321 said:

Psssst. He just did. 

10 hours ago, red321 said:

Seriously. If he was going to do that why the hell did he make Scioscia spend all that time making defensive changes. Just say,,,sosh. Don't worry, I got this. 

There is for some reason a distinct difference is posting styles by Red from morning/early morning and late night. Perhaps warrants further study. 

19 hours ago, red321 said:

If he actually lived up to his pr and didn't prove time and again he was nothing more than a partisan hack that probably wouldn't be the case.

Is there literally ANY politician on either side that isnt a partisan hack? 

McCain voted to continue to the process, he did not vote in favor of the bill and actually said he would not do so. 
Fail to see how this makes him the anti-christ other than the obvious exaggerations and partisan hatreds  (the true irony of all this).   One would think he would get credit for that as opposed to just letting the process fester, i guess one would be wrong as clearly nothing short of killing it would matter to some and i think we all know that isnt going to happen.  

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

McCain voted to continue to the process, he did not vote in favor of the bill and actually said he would not do so. 
Fail to see how this makes him the anti-christ other than the obvious exaggerations and partisan hatreds  (the true irony of all this).   One would think he would get credit for that as opposed to just letting the process fester, i guess one would be wrong as clearly nothing short of killing it would matter to some and i think we all know that isnt going to happen.  

He voted for the bill 6 hours later

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

He voted for the bill 6 hours later

If he did i missed that and i would also be upset at him to be honest after saying he would not on the same day.   I didnt hear there even was a vote on the bill itself... can you provide link please?  
If i missed that then my prior comment would be retracted, but to me there is a big difference between proceeding with the process and voting to pass a final product. 

1 minute ago, red321 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/us/politics/senate-votes-repeal-obamacare.html

Republicans held vote on the Senate bill McCain railed on about 6 hours after his speech grandstanding. McCain voted yes.

Yeah, not the final, and not the same thing as it was previously after amendments.  Were lumping too much into one basket here for the purpose of justification.

I do not support anything that will leave citizens without care, but i never supported Obamacare, still dont, and do think we need something else that addresses the real issues in healthcare rather than put the govt in the business for a piece of the pie.