• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain has Brain Cancer

BTW all the large issuers have already pulled out of ACA.  No way they can stay in with the uncertainty around CSR payments and without some fixes to the system (not to be confused with either the house or the senate bill which were not fixes).

3 hours ago, nate said:

Not sure if this was posted already but his votes were almost certainly calculated.  Good for him.

From what I understand, this isn't actually correct, though McCain sure does seem to have thought this out with the intent of sticking it to them as best he could.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Republicans have officially jumped the shark:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senator-brain-tumor-late-night-may-have-influenced-mccains-health-vote/ar-AApMdah?li=BBnb7Kz

McCain voted no on the health care bill because of his brain tumor.

lulz. I'm proud of our president for holding back and not tweeting something similar.

5 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Republicans have officially jumped the shark:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senator-brain-tumor-late-night-may-have-influenced-mccains-health-vote/ar-AApMdah?li=BBnb7Kz

McCain voted no on the health care bill because of his brain tumor.

Reading the headline just from the URL, I thought someone was calling him Senator Brain Tumor. 

They weren't.

So I call dibs on that!!!

• 9 months later...

I think everyone can and ought to lay off.  The guy I believe did what he thought was right.  I genuinely disagreed with much his politics.  I think the “maverick” thing was solidly overblown.  But here near the end, people should remember that that he doesn’t deserve to be mocked.  I don’t believe he’s a bad person.  People should respect his service to the country.  I hope he goes peacefully and that his family finds solace in the time they have left with him. 

10 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think everyone can and ought to lay off.  The guy I believe did what he thought was right.  I genuinely disagreed with much his politics.  I think the “maverick” thing was solidly overblown.  But here near the end, people should remember that that he doesn’t deserve to be mocked.  I don’t believe he’s a bad person.  People should respect his service to the country.  I hope he goes peacefully and that his family finds solace in the time they have left with him. 

The world will be a safer place when John McCain dies.