• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain has Brain Cancer

Just now, floplag said:

Yeah, not the final, and not the same thing as it was previously after amendments.  Were lumping too much into one basket here for the purpose of justification.

I do not support anything that will leave citizens without care, but i never supported Obamacare, still dont, and do think we need something else that addresses the real issues in healthcare rather than put the govt in the business for a piece of the pie.  

laugh...he said he wouldn't vote for the bill as it stood...and then turned around and did.

If you want to ignore that and continue to believe the myth that is John McCain...enjoy.

i think we both see what we want to see...  he said he would not vote for the trumpcare bill as it stood was my understanding, you ectended this to anything realted.  
No matter i have no myths about him, hes a politician, by definition a liar.  The difference is is see them all as such, you only see one color. 

3 hours ago, red321 said:

laugh...he said he wouldn't vote for the bill as it stood...and then turned around and did.

If you want to ignore that and continue to believe the myth that is John McCain...enjoy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-rejects-plan-to-repeal-obama-health-law-and-leave-replacement-for-later/ar-AAoQA64?

McCain voted against repealing Obamacare.

Guess you were wrong.

I'm not sure how that makes me wrong...that's not what he spoke against last night, which he then voted for, the BCRA.

As for his vote against full repeal with 2 year delay. I applaud him for that vote.

True test will be does he vote for 'skinny repeal', which is really nothing more than the Senate's attempt to kick it over to conference. I'm going to go with yes and his justification being it's an important step to further discussion....

21 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm not sure how that makes me wrong...that's not what he spoke against last night, which he then voted for, the BCRA.

As for his vote against full repeal with 2 year delay. I applaud him for that vote.

True test will be does he vote for 'skinny repeal', which is really nothing more than the Senate's attempt to kick it over to conference. I'm going to go with yes and his justification being it's an important step to further discussion....

Why shouldn't it go to further discussion?

that's not what passing skinny repeal and sending it to conference is...it's a way to continue down the path to repeal without having a plan to replace.

If they truly wanted a bipartisan solution they'd actually go and schedule committee hearings and solicit Democratic input

17 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I agree, do you think the dems would play ball?

If the Republicans came to them and said they wanted to fix Obamacare, strengthen the markets, help address the shortcomings, not kick tens of millions of people off their insurance, etc. I think they would be wary...but yes, I would expect them to be open to participation.  

If you go back and look at the original ACA legislation the Republicans were offered opportunity to participate, and did so...right up until the time the votes started being counted.

There is no fixing it unless they deal with costs.  My opinion has always been that Obamacare was just a stop-gap before heading toward a single-payer system.  I just don't think the dems thought they would lose the congress or the presidency before getting there.

I think what does work for them is that once folks get an entitlement, they don't like losing it.  In fact, it's never happened.

38 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Why wouldn't compromise and working together actually work?

That way we can blame all of them when they implement a shitty health care system. I firmly believe that our government is to incompetent to handle health care. 

The same health insurance lobbyist that own the entire health conversation on the right own entirely too many of the (relative) left in congress to even consider there to be a chance of meaningful reform. On the brightside there is still no actual interest on the right to changing the status quo.