• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

Illegal immigrants who break the law should be deported.

Can't tell if this is being a genius Nazi or being a libtard.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

I agree that every illegal immigrant should be deported 

Lou being Lou sees it.

10 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

And yet a majority of the folks you vote for are not

MT does to.

Edited by gotbeer

I still think you guys set your sights too low. There wouldn’t be 12 million illegals if someone wasn’t profiting from it. Once Donnie and all his buddies purge their own payrolls of this low cost labor then I’ll believe anyone gives a flying F*ck about it

17 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Estonian could easily have snuck in through our in protected southern border. Your position seems to be doing nothing and everything will be fine. That hasn't been working out well as a policy. 

My position?  Are you wearing Ann Coulter's panties over your head right now? There are a million good ideas out there regarding the border over your glittering wall/steel slats/shower curtain. All I have ever said is you will never see your wall.  They don't even know what it will be yet.  

Plus it is all a ruse.  Trump wants the caravans heading this way, easy political move for you pawns and these detention centers are a gold mine for someone connected to him. 

Go fix portions of the existing wall/fence, many technology uses have been introduced that will work better, fix the fucked up immigration policies, nuke these countries the caravans come from if they wont negotiate a better life for these people, anything but use a wall as a political win for dumb old white people.   You think once your golden wall is up that the cartels won't use technology to get through/over/under it? 

I even suggested lining up taco trucks all along the border will be more effective than a wall.  That isn't doing nothing. 

Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally. They can’t. If we had a Wall, they wouldn’t even try! The two children in question were very sick before they were given over to Border Patrol. The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days. Border Patrol needs the Wall and it will all end. They are working so hard & getting so little credit!

Here Trumpsters Trumpsters Trumpsters.  Good Trumpsters, now eat. Easy Trumpsters don't eat so fast, you will get a tummy ache.  No No bad Trumpster, you finished let the other Trumpsters finish theirs. No poopy in the house. 

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally. They can’t. If we had a Wall, they wouldn’t even try! The two children in question were very sick before they were given over to Border Patrol. The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days. Border Patrol needs the Wall and it will all end. They are working so hard & getting so little credit!

Here Trumpsters Trumpsters Trumpsters.  Good Trumpsters, now eat. Easy Trumpsters don't eat so fast, you will get a tummy ache.  No No bad Trumpster, you finished let the other Trumpsters finish theirs. No poopy in the house. 

CRAAAAAAAMP!!!!

the College Football Playoffs are on. 

16 hours ago, Lou said:

CRAAAAAAAMP!!!!

the College Football Playoffs are on. 

Lost my head again.  I was training two dogs when I saw his tweet, don't know why I drew the parallels except even my dogs know when I am full of shit.

Those games never had much hoopla for me.  We will see Kyler Murray at spring training is my guess. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

The evidence before the court is incontrovertible.  There’s no need for the jury to retire.

in all my years of judging I have never heard before, someone more deserving of the full penalty of law.

image.jpegt

The judge looks a lot like the defendant

19 minutes ago, sht1ckboy said:

From CNN: Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side
Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/politics/us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds/index.html

lol.

3 hours ago, sht1ckboy said:

From CNN: Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side
Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/politics/us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds/index.html

@Make Angels Great Again, is this your handiwork?

"Agent Carlos Pitones of the Customs and Border Patrol sector in El Centro, California, told CNN that the sections that gave way had recently been set in a new concrete foundation in Calexico, California. The concrete had not yet cured,"

dumbasses