• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

4 hours ago, Jason said:

If he was ever given sanctuary status in the past then the elected officials from that area should be prosecuted too

He had several DUI arrests.  Absolutely protected by sanctuary laws.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-suspect-death-california-officer-arrested-201405635.html

But we should stop being racist.

28 minutes ago, Blarg said:

We should stop being racists, this has nothing to do with race. This has to do with illegal entry and murder. If the cop killer was from Estonia the judicial process remains the same 

Good point but if the cop killer was from Estonia there would be zero presidential tweets about see we need a wall.  That makes it racist for him anyway. They could give him $500 billion tomorrow and his base will never live long enough to see a wall other than a 20 yard photo shoot of a prototype. 

As far as the Go Build Me A Wall account.  I don't know what it is up to but it will only pay for one of these: 

download (7).jpg

23 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Good point but if the cop killer was from Estonia there would be zero presidential tweets about see we need a wall.  That makes it racist for him anyway. They could give him $500 billion tomorrow and his base will never live long enough to see a wall other than a 20 yard photo shoot of a prototype. 

As far as the Go Build Me A Wall account.  I don't know what it is up to but it will only pay for one of these: 

download (7).jpg

But Trump!

:)

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

But Trump!

:)

It is in the Wall thread which is his golden grift.  POTUS was not his grift but the Eurasians who said screw it clear his debt to us, you free go Donnie Moscow, Nostrovia. The true grift will be the wall and his, Kush, and other cronies shell companies drain any taxpayer funds appropriated. I know some people who would say that is a successful businessman. 

but but but but Hillary!!

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

He had several DUI arrests.  Absolutely protected by sanctuary laws.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-suspect-death-california-officer-arrested-201405635.html

But we should stop being racist.

Stop being racist, yes.

Protecting ANY people with drunk driving incidents, regardless of the person's race?     No chance! 

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

It is in the Wall thread which is his golden grift.  POTUS was not his grift but the Eurasians who said screw it clear his debt to us, you free go Donnie Moscow, Nostrovia. The true grift will be the wall and his, Kush, and other cronies shell companies drain any taxpayer funds appropriated. I know some people who would say that is a successful businessman. 

but but but but Hillary!!

How's the Fireball?

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Good point but if the cop killer was from Estonia there would be zero presidential tweets about see we need a wall.

The Estonian could easily have snuck in through our in protected southern border. Your position seems to be doing nothing and everything will be fine. That hasn't been working out well as a policy. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

The Estonian could easily have snuck in through our in protected southern border. Your position seems to be doing nothing and everything will be fine. That hasn't been working out well as a policy. 

Everything is fine. Or is America not great again?