• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

5 minutes ago, cals said:

To be fair he never expected to win.  It was all free publicity and then he was like “oh shit”.

Possibly he may have only intended to make some money off running. he may not be as rich as he claims but these guys are kidding themselves if they think he is poor. Once you get that kind of wealth even bankruptcy won’t make you poor and he’s living proof of that. Obama went from a few million dollars to probably worth over 100 million on a 500k job for 8 years. 

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Possibly he may have only intended to make some money off running. he may not be as rich as he claims but these guys are kidding themselves if they think he is poor. Once you get that kind of wealth even bankruptcy won’t make you poor and he’s living proof of that. Obama went from a few million dollars to probably worth over 100 million on a 500k job for 8 years. 

If Trump wasn't born rich he would probably be cold calling timeshares for a living. 

Just now, St1ck said:

If Trump wasn't born rich he would probably be cold calling timeshares for a living. 

That can be said about a lot of people. Do you think a dyslexic Santa Clara grad becomes governor of California if his dad isn’t an appellate judge and he doesn’t have family ties to Pelosi?

The world isn’t always fair. America is better that any nation in the world with providing the opportunity. One generation really can change the financial situation of generations to come. That said wealth is generally built off of existing wealth. It doesn’t make someone evil because they were born with more opportunity. Hell I grew up with Eric Church. His dad was President of Clayton Marcus and my dad started out working on the production line at broyhill. He probably isn’t famous today if his dad didn’t have the finances and connections to bankroll his first few years in Nashville. He’s a big puss but I don’t resent his fame or money. I have and can still whip his ass so I’m content with the gifts God gave me. 

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The world isn’t always fair. America is better that any nation in the world with providing the opportunity. One generation really can change the financial situation of generations to come. That said wealth is generally built off of existing wealth. It doesn’t make someone evil because they were born with more opportunity. Hell I grew up with Eric Church. His dad was President of Clayton Marcus and my dad started out working on the production line at broyhill. He probably isn’t famous today if his dad didn’t have the finances and connections to bankroll his first few years in Nashville. He’s a big puss but I don’t resent his fame or money. I have and can still whip his ass so I’m content with the gifts God gave me. 

It has been awhile since I've read something that is both equally boring and pointless as this post. 

44 minutes ago, True Grich said:

The border situation is getting out of control.

Maybe they should send some of those armed drones down there since they have experience killing civilians with them.

- What Norm MacDonald might have said...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/haitian-refugees-migrants-texas-border_n_6148d8b0e4b077b735e95d5b

Brutal