• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

8 hours ago, arch stanton said:

How's this? We all assume they come in and become lib voters but we all know for a fact that they come in and become dirt cheap labor for conservative whiteys

Libs being all Washington Post.  Read the article, and tell me that isn't spin at it's hardest to try to pit immigrants vs right leaning government.  Just look at the words being used.  Context.  It's all brainwashing.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Libs being all Washington Post.  Read the article, and tell me that isn't spin at it's hardest to try to pit immigrants vs right leaning government.  Just look at the words being used.  Context.  It's all brainwashing.

Do you think immigrants come over here and immediately start reading liberal media?

That was Huffpost, btw. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Do you think immigrants come over here and immediately start reading liberal media?

That was Huffpost, btw. 

Never said the brainwashing was immigrants.  It's anybody stupid enough to subscribe to the Huff.  

For some reason I thought Washington, as in DC, since that's where Bezos wants his throne of influence.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Never said the brainwashing was immigrants.  It's anybody stupid enough to subscribe to the Huff.  

For some reason I thought Washington, as in DC, since that's where Bezos wants his throne of influence.

I mean, I agree Huffpost sucks.

But, I thought only libs attacked the messenger?

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Also, there are many red-blooded Americans who don't work at all either. I say we trade some lazy white basement dwellers (no offense, AJ) for immigrants who are willing to work hard.

Excellent idea. I’ll trade you and tdawg for two Mexicans with a taco cart

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Also, there are many red-blooded Americans who don't work at all either. I say we trade some lazy white basement dwellers (no offense, AJ) for immigrants who are willing to work hard.

E-16. Unemployment rates by age, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity (bls.gov)

You will be trading more people of color so that makes you a lousy progressive.