• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know and I’m ashamed I got it right. I don’t feel he deserves to have his name spelled correctly 

Truth is Biden can't run again and everyone knows it and he can't just admit it.  Just politics.  I do want to vote (R) again as I always have but it just can't be The Jesus.  The Jesus will say he is completing the Wall again and fool everyone into believing the last time they completed about as much as one of Blarg's tee shots. 

On 7/29/2022 at 7:07 AM, Lhalo said:

I thought walls don’t work?

Biden administration to fill border wall gaps near Yuma, Arizona

President Joe Biden halted new border wall construction after he took office but has since made closing the gaps just south of Yuma a priority.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna40567

So now you don't want the wall?

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

I just find it fascinating how the guy does something you like and yet you find a way to spin it into a negative. 

I think he’s pointing out that Biden stated earlier that not a single foot will be added to the wall. I’m guessing Mark Kelly’s job could be in jeopardy and they know the people there don’t want the illegals crossing in mass numbers anymore. I’m certain this is a calculated political move. It’s also possible they realize Trump’s wall idea wasn’t the worst idea 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think he’s pointing out that Biden stated earlier that not a single foot will be added to the wall. I’m guessing Mark Kelly’s job could be in jeopardy and they know the people there don’t want the illegals crossing in mass numbers anymore. I’m certain this is a calculated political move. It’s also possible they realize Trump’s wall idea wasn’t the worst idea 

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Trump fails to build entire wall = BROKEN PROMISES

Biden promises to not add a single foot to the wall = BRILLIANT

Biden adds to wall = BRILLIANT

It's a good example of why we can't get anything done in this country. Trump wanted it so it got the instant seal of disapproval from most voters. A democrat takes it up and now he'll get shredded on Tucker for it, not to mention by his own party.

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's a good example of why we can't get anything done in this country. Trump wanted it so it got the instant seal of disapproval from most voters. A democrat takes it up and now he'll get shredded on Tucker for it, not to mention by his own party.

Yeah, it’s dumb for cons to criticize him for making the policy change. I still think the Dems are ok with the illegal immigration and this is just for midterm votes. This administration doing anything at all to help at the border is a good thing 

48 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The people on this board are so fucking obsessed with Tucker Carlson it’s laughable. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Is a single foot being added to the wall? It sounds like they're repairing parts of the existing wall.