• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

These people are fleeing countries that U.S. foreign policy has directly contributed to destroying, so our government has a moral obligation to provide them with a safe place to live.

Another stupid strawman argument from @Taylor

42 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Move to a Latin country and find out first hand. They don't call them shitholes for nothing.

I didn't ask you about the countries, I asked you about the people who are from those countries. Surely you're not saying the people who are born there are less valuable because of the government corruption and instability in their countries.

Just now, Taylor said:

I didn't ask you about the countries, I asked you about the people who are from those countries. Surely you're not saying the people who are born there are less valuable because of the government corruption and instability in their countries.

They're less valuable to me because they're not American. In fact, they're a burden to me.

Just now, Taylor said:

And what moral code do you use to justify this attitude?

Nationalism and looking out for me and mine. I don't sulk over things that happen to people over there because there are problems that should be fixed here first.

If you want to invoke Jesus then lets take the log out of our own god damned eye.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Nationalism and looking out for me and mine. I don't sulk over things that happen to people over there because there are problems that should be fixed here first.

If you want to invoke Jesus then lets take the log out of our own god damned eye.

I wonder if people in other countries care about Americans that are struggling?

41 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bowser requested assistance twice from the National Guard to help with the thousands of migrants that have been arriving in the area. Both requests have been rejected.

She first asked the National Guard for help on Aug. 4, then again on Aug. 11, requesting the deployment of 150 National Guard troops to "help prevent a prolonged humanitarian crisis in our nation's capital resulting from the daily arrival of migrants."

Hah, they only got a couple weeks worth of immigrants and already are calling for the National Guard. 

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Bowser requested assistance twice from the National Guard to help with the thousands of migrants that have been arriving in the area. Both requests have been rejected.

She first asked the National Guard for help on Aug. 4, then again on Aug. 11, requesting the deployment of 150 National Guard troops to "help prevent a prolonged humanitarian crisis in our nation's capital resulting from the daily arrival of migrants."

Hah, they only got a couple weeks worth of immigrants and already are calling for the National Guard. 

A tiny fraction of a couple weeks worth of immigrants