• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

• 2 weeks later...

4.9 million illegals so far under Biden.

America's immigration crisis laid bare: DailyMail.com's in-depth analysis reveals the impact of 4.9 MILLION illegal border crossings since Biden took office — as the U.S.'s WORST sanctuary cities are named and shamed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127657/Americas-immigration-crisis-laid-bare-DailyMail-coms-depth-analysis.html

Just now, Lhalo said:

More self hatred from Taylor. Not surprising.

You really ought to listen to the Blowback podcast. It'll resonate with your views that the U.S. should just stay the eff out of other countries.

We propped up so many violent dictators in Latin America that Hitler and Stalin would be jealous. U.S. imperialism has ruined the lives of generations of folks in other countries.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's the right thing to do. Our country has more than enough wealth to provide for U.S. citizens and refugees fleeing the perpetual violence that the U.S. helped instigate.

Still a no for me. Even if the US hadn’t dipped their hands into those countries they would still be shitholes. We are not the world’s police and savior 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You really ought to listen to the Blowback podcast. It'll resonate with your views that the U.S. should just stay the eff out of other countries.

We propped up so many violent dictators in Latin America that Hitler and Stalin would be jealous. U.S. imperialism has ruined the lives of generations of folks in other countries.

I don’t care. We can’t afford to let 4.9 million illegals in here. You want to know why wages are so low? Take a look at the fucking border. 

Edited by Lhalo

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I don’t care. We can’t afford to let 4.9 million illegals in here. You want to know why wages are so low? Take a look at the fucking border. 

So now you're concerned about low wages?

Can you show a direct correlation between an increased refugee presence and low wages for U.S. citizens? Because otherwise you're repeating this fallacy:

South Park Jobs GIF

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Still a no for me. Even if the US hadn’t dipped their hands into those countries they would still be shitholes. We are not the world’s police and savior 

We continue to serve as the world's police. And then when victims of our imperialism show up at our door, you want to tell them to GTFO? The vast majority of them have relatives in the U.S. to live with. They have children who will starve to death or sold into human trafficking if they remain in their home countries. It's unconscionable to have an attitude that says, "Nope, sorry. You were born in the wrong place so you have to suffer." Especially since their suffering was partially or significantly brought about by our government's foreign policy.

Just now, Lhalo said:

Jesus has an unlimited budget.

He was actually very poor and his ministry survived on the grace and kindness of others. He was hated by the people in his hometown because he started talking about caring for the poor and showing God's love to Gentiles.

Spiritually, yes, he had an unlimited budget. So do we as Christians. 

To me it's impossible to square any genuine discipleship with Jesus and a mindset that tells suffering people to GTFO.

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

These people are fleeing countries that U.S. foreign policy has directly contributed to destroying, so our government has a moral obligation to provide them with a safe place to live.

I'm sure that is what your echo chamber all agrees upon.