• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What we've done to innocent people at Gitmo is even worse than what was done to us on 9/11. Shut that hell down.

You might feel differently had you lost family on 9/11. I’ve washed the burnt flesh of some damn good men that died at the hands of these savages. If anything gitmo probably extended their lives. 

Panama warns of even bigger Haitian migrant surge to come

Panama foreign minister Erika Mouynes expressed frustration to Axios that the Biden administration seemed caught off guard by the Haitian migrant crisis because "we sounded the alarm when we should have."

Why it matters: The worst may still be coming. Mouynes said there are as many as 60,000 migrants — mostly Haitian — poised to make their way north to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://news.yahoo.com/panama-warns-even-bigger-haitian-002619651.html

Just now, Lhalo said:

Panama warns of even bigger Haitian migrant surge to come

Panama foreign minister Erika Mouynes expressed frustration to Axios that the Biden administration seemed caught off guard by the Haitian migrant crisis because "we sounded the alarm when we should have."

Why it matters: The worst may still be coming. Mouynes said there are as many as 60,000 migrants — mostly Haitian — poised to make their way north to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://news.yahoo.com/panama-warns-even-bigger-haitian-002619651.html

Yes my son was in Mexico last weekend. His grandfather was raising hell about hatians stealing Mexican jobs 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I agree but it does show our incompetence 

It shows that if people aren't allowed to game the asylum system (put in a claim for something that doesn't actually qualify them for asylum while they're released into the US with a court date) or simply be allowed to stay after illegally entering the US or overstaying a visa then something is actually going right at the border.  The remain in Mexico policy while asylum claims are processed means the onus is on Mexico to deal with people camped at the border.  At one point a judge upheld the remain in Mexico policy while the Biden administration is trying to end it again: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/29/biden-administration-says-it-will-again-try-to-terminate-trumps-remain-in-mexico-policy-514769 If they get it overturned I'd imagine we'll see more caravans.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

if mexico stops them while they're still in mexico, this doesn't make us look incompetent at all. it makes mexico look like they're doing their job.

I guess if we ignore the fact that leftist Americans are funding the invasion and our politicians are enabling their cause 

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

It shows that if people aren't allowed to game the asylum system (put in a claim for something that doesn't actually qualify them for asylum while they're released into the US with a court date) or simply be allowed to stay after illegally entering the US or overstaying a visa then something is actually going right at the border.  The remain in Mexico policy while asylum claims are processed means the onus is on Mexico to deal with people camped at the border.  At one point a judge upheld the remain in Mexico policy while the Biden administration is trying to end it again: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/29/biden-administration-says-it-will-again-try-to-terminate-trumps-remain-in-mexico-policy-514769 If they get it overturned I'd imagine we'll see more caravans.

I want to see Mexico be proactive but the reality is the left is creating this crisis. Our military should be protecting our border. Shoot a few of these fuckers and the problem will quickly go away. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...