• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I think Tdawg has a job

He does, and from what I've heard he works harder than most of us because his job is really taxing. The "el oh el u dont hav a job LMAO" insult is getting kind of old.

Crap, I just used the same joke on AJ. Thanks, Obama!

13 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

What a difference a few years make.

Trump sends 5,200 troops to Mexico border as caravan advances

According to a Pew Research Center survey conducted in late September and early October, 75 percent of Republican voters said illegal immigration is a very big problem, compared with 19 percent of Democratic voters.

Although Trump’s supporters in Congress praised the deployment of troops, the American Civil Liberties Union derided it as a political stunt.

Absolutely but the fact that it was allowed to get to the point that it did is sad.  The asylum system is broken when people are released into the country with a court date but I believe that more or less ended when a Trump era policy was upheld by a judge which supposedly the Biden admin was thankful for.  The Biden admin had no plan for the border and like too many things political are being reactionary instead of proactive.  Neither side has done enough about illegal immigration and I'm not going to hold my breath that they will.

Lol what a shitshow.

Haitian migrants revolt in custody and seize control of privately contracted bus

DEL RIO, Texas — Haitian migrants who were being transported on a federally contracted private bus away from the border revolted during the ride and overtook control of the commercial vehicle before escaping, according to two law enforcement officials.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/haitian-migrants-revolt-custody-seize-control-bus

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol what a shitshow.

Haitian migrants revolt in custody and seize control of privately contracted bus

DEL RIO, Texas — Haitian migrants who were being transported on a federally contracted private bus away from the border revolted during the ride and overtook control of the commercial vehicle before escaping, according to two law enforcement officials.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/haitian-migrants-revolt-custody-seize-control-bus

Let’s hope they catch them before sunset