• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

Speaking of Tucker and obsession.  Went to this guys party, forget what it was for other than him to show off and at first there is some nice music piped through the walls, incredible house, then I am out admiring his pool and Tucker comes out of his speakers.  They are having a cocktail party and gathered around to put fucking Tucker on.  I hung out with the black people he hired to mix you drinks and make Hors D'ouevres. It's 2022 and there is a record function, nope can't miss a show. Now I am in the middle of a Jordan Peele movie with fat rich white folk bitching about how bad everything is when they hired black help at their cocktail party.  My wife and I did Get Out, right out the patio, past the pool and out a side gate.  He did text me later with "WTF, you left?" and I never responded. 

See, the Tucker obsession is only wondering what is the obsession with him.  The snowflakes just like to whine and gripe about something daily and so he is where they go for ideas for the next whine. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Speaking of Tucker and obsession.  Went to this guys party, forget what it was for other than him to show off and at first there is some nice music piped through the walls, incredible house, then I am out admiring his pool and Tucker comes out of his speakers.  They are having a cocktail party and gathered around to put fucking Tucker on.  I hung out with the black people he hired to mix you drinks and make Hors D'ouevres. It's 2022 and there is a record function, nope can't miss a show. Now I am in the middle of a Jordan Peele movie with fat rich white folk bitching about how bad everything is when they hired black help at their cocktail party.  My wife and I did Get Out, right out the patio, past the pool and out a side gate.  He did text me later with "WTF, you left?" and I never responded. 

See, the Tucker obsession is only wondering what is the obsession with him.  The snowflakes just like to whine and gripe about something daily and so he is where they go for ideas for the next whine. 

I’m not a Tucker fan because I don’t think he believes half the shit he promotes. He’s right on a lot of things but he isn’t a small government guy. He’s just playing the role for money. 

Oh the irony.

Mexico City residents angered by influx of Americans speaking English, gentrifying area: report

An influx of Californians and other Americans has made its way to Mexico City, angering some locals who say they are gentrifying the area, according to a report.

The Los Angeles Times report on Wednesday outlined how some Mexican locals are “fed up” with the growing number of Americans, many from California, moving to and visiting the country, which has contributed to a rise in rent and a shift from Spanish to English in some places.

“New to the city? Working remotely?” fliers popping up around Mexico City reportedly said. “You’re a f—ing plague and the locals f—ing hate you. Leave.”

https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/mexico-city-residents-angered-by-influx-of-americans-speaking-english-gentrifying-area-report/

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Oh the irony.

Mexico City residents angered by influx of Americans speaking English, gentrifying area: report

An influx of Californians and other Americans has made its way to Mexico City, angering some locals who say they are gentrifying the area, according to a report.

The Los Angeles Times report on Wednesday outlined how some Mexican locals are “fed up” with the growing number of Americans, many from California, moving to and visiting the country, which has contributed to a rise in rent and a shift from Spanish to English in some places.

“New to the city? Working remotely?” fliers popping up around Mexico City reportedly said. “You’re a f—ing plague and the locals f—ing hate you. Leave.”

https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/mexico-city-residents-angered-by-influx-of-americans-speaking-english-gentrifying-area-report/

I read this story and thought the same thing.  

Then I wondered if we could deport you. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Oh the irony.

I know my wife’s family is pretty pissed about the influx of Hatians on these caravans. 

20 minutes ago, katie said:

How is it ironic? We are the ones who are in what used to be Mexico, and people are mad there are Mexicans here?

It’s ironic how many Americans believe Mexicans have a right to land they controlled less than 30 years total. Nobody ever says Spain, France, and England have rights to our land. Libs like to believe eternal borders were set right before the American revolution. 

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Oh the irony.

I don't buy for one second that areas have shifted from Spanish to English. Mexico City has a population of 22 million. That just isn't going to happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Biden doesn't give two shits about illegal immigration 

Hopefully Abbott continues to offer bus rides to illegal immigrants that the feds let into the country so more and more end up in NY, DC, etc.  I thought I was reading an onion article when they were saying it was putting too much of a strain on the local resources when it's nothing compared to what border states deal with.

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Hopefully Abbott continues to offer bus rides to illegal immigrants that the feds let into the country so more and more end up in NY, DC, etc.  I thought I was reading an onion article when they were saying it was putting too much of a strain on the local resources when it's nothing compared to what border states deal with.

I'm surprised Newsom hasn't told Abbott to send them our way. 

42 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Is it 2,200 or 500+?