• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tylers Skaggs

nate

14 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Sucks.  He's worked hard, been at a ton of games while he's been on the shelf, and it seems he does more charity/appearances than most.  

well, I mean what else is he supposed to do for 2 years, certainly not pitching much.

5 hours ago, nate said:

Another setback and still not ready to resume throwing because of a shoulder issue.

This is starting to feel like Kendrys after his broken leg :(

From what I know of the Angels medical staff. They absolutely butchered Kendrys to the point where he felt like the Angels completely screwed him and messed him up for his career

8 hours ago, Kevinb said:

From what I know of the Angels medical staff. They absolutely butchered Kendrys to the point where he felt like the Angels completely screwed him and messed him up for his career

Thats not what I remember.  Kendrys gained like 50 lbs during recovery which made it extremely difficult once he started rehabbing.  Sounds like he blamed the Angels for being a fat ass.

Thats not what I remember.  Kendrys gained like 50 lbs during recovery which made it extremely difficult once he started rehabbing.  Sounds like he blamed the Angels for being a fat @$$.

Edited by AngelsFanSince86

Arte needs that money, earmarked for good medical staff, for yacht maintenance.