• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Note that Jersey has 'C' on it showing that Ganoid/Lindholm is Captain, Its an interesting thought that in the future at some point Lindholm will be the captain of the Ducks.

Suppose Getzlaf stays with the Ducks until he retires at age 40, thats 9 years from now & Lindholm will 32 then.

10 hours ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Note that Jersey has 'C' on it showing that Ganoid/Lindholm is Captain, Its an interesting thought that in the future at some point Lindholm will be the captain of the Ducks.

Suppose Getzlaf stays with the Ducks until he retires at age 40, thats 9 years from now & Lindholm will 32 then.

that's why i added it. GANÖID is the future dude. 

probably Captain of the entire league and alternate captain of the WNBA within 2 years.

also this is america, they don't allow proper swedish spelling on jerseys. they have to leave that behind at the pier if they want to play in the burgers and beer and weapons heaven that is the US of A.

Is Rickard Rakell worth $4M per season to the Ducks?

Some interesting points on just doing a bridge deal and not going for a long term contract.  It'll be interesting the direction the Ducks go, but the longer we go, I wonder if Murray is going to hold out for what he wants.  Even in trades, as Andersen shows, he isn't afraid to stand pat, and get the deal he wants later on.

8 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

Antoine Vermette is apparently getting released by the Coyotes. I'd take him in a heart beat.

55% Faceoff win percentage, 17 goals, 38 points in 76 games (which is better than his 82 game 38 point season in 2014-15).

Would definately take him & have him Center the Perry & Rakell line.

12 hours ago, Gavin said:

The forward lineup right now is atrocious. I'm hoping that once Murray gets Hampus and Raks locked down, he looks to make a move (be it moving fowler or some of the prospects for an impact forward). 

i wish they had kept perron - he was such a great fit with getz.

and just go sign hudler. dude scored 76 pts two years ago. his shot percentage, and team shot percentage with him on the ice, is like top 5 in the league. he's legit. just sign him.

perron - getz - hudler

fowler swap (tatar, etc) - rakell - perry, or rakell - fowler swap (rnh, etc) - perry

cogs - kesler - silf

whatevers on the 4th line.

guess ritchie will likely play somewhere. not sure where, hope he's getting into better shape as we speak.