• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto - Mariners

1 hour ago, Ender said:

You act just as butthurt when Rangers fans come in here.

You won a World Series 14 years ago, that you may not have won if Dusty Baker wasn't retarded, since then you've really done nothing but choke in the playoffs. So yes you're right ... the Mariners are a shitty franchise, but don't act like you're the god damn Yankees or something.

Compared to the Mariners the Angels are the God damn Yankees.

1 hour ago, cezero said:

but the halos will always defeat dedicated seattle fans on here

The statement is right, but for the wrong reasons. It's not because of 2002 or the playoffs. It's because this is an Angels message board. The moment a person comes here as a fan of another team to talk trash, they have lost. Even if the Mariners win 5 world series in a row, their fans lose if they come here and talk about anything non-constructive. This isn't a general MLB board, the site is not someonewins.com. People should show a little class instead of being full out douchebags.

Just now, cezero said:

i've never felt like i "lose" when talking with the reasonable fans on here for the past decade and more both on this site and way back on espn.

i was talking about the dick measuring stuff that ender was engaging in, and nothing i said was wrong in any way. 

thanks for telling me the name of the site, though, whoever you are. 

You misunderstood the point of my post. I don't have anything negative to say towards the way you post. You are taking my post a little too personally. Actually a lot too personally, since my post was really geared towards Ender and others of his ilk.

10 hours ago, cezero said:

and now, we have new majority owners who are seattle natives, and who have made it clear they'll support their GM financially and stay out of his hair with drafting etc. 

An enviable situation. 

Plus that ballpark. 

11 hours ago, Cammie said:

You misunderstood the point of my post. I don't have anything negative to say towards the way you post. You are taking my post a little too personally. Actually a lot too personally, since my post was really geared towards Ender and others of his ilk.

This is a thread that directly references Dipoto AND the Mariners. I don't know why you guys still talk about Dipoto or anything he is related to, he is no longer an employee of the Angels. He tried something in Anaheim and it didn't work out. Get over him ... both teams have problems.

I'd don't go in your game threads and boast about winning or losing ... don't expect to make threads directly relating to the Mariners and not have the few Mariner fans who post here pop up.

I'm not measuring dicks ... its baseball and it really doesnt matter beyond fandom in the grand scheme of things. We both suck ass currently.

15 hours ago, Blarg said:

Compared to the Mariners the Angels are the God damn Yankees.

You may see yourself that way. I do not.

And back talking about injuries. Pitcher (Adrian Sampson) was supposed to make his 2nd start for Wade Miley today, threw 2 warm-up pitches and was out of the game .... injuries blow.

4 hours ago, Ender said:

I'd don't go in your game threads and boast about winning or losing ... don't expect to make threads directly relating to the Mariners and not have the few Mariner fans who post here pop up.

Well, do whatever you think is best then. But I think there is a big difference between making constructive arguments and making a lot of jackass comments.

5 hours ago, Ender said:

Cez is here all the time -- he pops people, he gives, he takes, he just isn't a moron about it.   The dude actually contributes to the site -- so does Sneaky Flute (Ranger fan).  Nobody is going after you because you're a Mariner fan -- people are calling you out because of your chest thumping in May.  Beyond that ...you popped off then got all salty when your comments were thrown back at you. 

5 hours ago, Ender said:

I don't know why you guys still talk about Dipoto or anything he is related to, he is no longer an employee of the Angels. He tried something in Anaheim and it didn't work out. Get over him ... both teams have problems.

Are you really that dim?  

Dipoto was the GM here for 3.5 years.  This team still has his fingerprints on it.... He will likely remain a topic of conversation until that isn't the case anymore and even then I suspect his name will come up when people talk about Angels GMs, particularly given the way he exited.  So, instead of telling us to "get over it" maybe you would be wise to learn how to "deal with it" or maybe you should ask yourself why you are so concerned with what we talk about in the first place.. it's not like it affects the Ms in any way....   Better yet, would you like for me to show you where you went on record saying you "don't care what Angel fans think"...  If that's the case...  why are you here white knighting JD and the Ms?  

LOL....the utter arrogance it takes to go to an opposing team's message board and question what they are or should be talking about is hilarious.   I guess there is no mention of Jack Z anywhere in Mariner land, right?? ...   I mean, he's no longer an employee of the Mariners....  right?

As AO would say -- Stop it, just stop it...

Don't we always have a poster who follows another team who seems to have no idea that he's on an Angels' message board? 

Being a Mariners fan and telling Angels fans how to post on an Angels message board is like LTH going to a menenist forum and telling them to stop hating on Sarah Palin. 

You can post whatever the hell you want, as you said it's your forum ... I just said I don't know WHY you bother talking about Dipoto and what he is doing with the Mariners ... but you're right, you can talk about him if you'd like. My bad.