• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

This is kind of sickening. I thought for sure his momentum would have died off by now, but he is gonna crush the other candidates. This is unprecedented.

And the scary thing is, Hilary is despised enough that he could actually beat her.

I hadn't given two shits about the election until tonight. Now, I am legitimately scared.

Edited by wopphil

Im almost pulling for him just based on how ridiculous the whole thing is.

But obviously i dont want him to win. But one thing i guess you can credit him for is sticking to his side of the issues (same as sanders). I think as funny as it is that hes still in this thing, its more a sad reflection of what exactly is out there with the competition.

Like I was always told - be careful what you ask for because you just might get it.

If he wins the nomination I could see the Republican establishment backing Bloomberg just so he can Perot the Trump candidacy. I'm sure Hillary is much more to their liking than to spend 4 years battling your own president.

This is kind of sickening. I thought for sure his momentum would have died off by now, but he is gonna crush the other candidates. This is unprecedented.

And the scary thing is, Hilary is despised enough that he could actually beat her.

I hadn't given two shits about the election until tonight. Now, I am legitimately scared.

i'm with you man.  For a long time I thought there was no way that this thing is for real.  I was concerned after NH and South Carolina.  I am now very alarmed.  I've felt that since the tea party movement really gained the strength that the GOP was fundamentally changing as a party.  I did not realize how fully that change has seemingly gripped the party.  The GOP is no longer about any type of conservatism, certainly not the moderate conservatism that defined it during the last 50 years or so.  Its become about radical nativism.  I fear that we are witnessing some sort of flocking to that dangerous thought stream.

Edited by UndertheHalo

i'm with you man.  For a long time I thought there was no way that this thing is for real.  I was concerned after NH and South Carolina.  I am now very alarmed.  I've felt that since the tea party movement really gained the strength that the GOP was fundamentally changing as a party.  I did not realize how fully that change has seemingly gripped the party.  The GOP is no longer about any type of conservatism, certainly not the moderate conservatism that defined it during the last 50 years or so.  Its become about radical nativism.  I fear that we are witnessing some sort of flocking to that dangerous thought stream.

It's happening around the world. 

Yeah, it could happens. Shows you what a joke the GOP is. Their best bet of blocking Trump would be or everyone to drop out but Rubio, and throw full support behind him. But given that Cruz and Rubio remain neck-and-neck, I don't see that happening. Frankly, I have no idea why Carson and Kasich are still in - all they are doing is making Trump's lead look larger.

Like I was always told - be careful what you ask for because you just might get it.

If he wins the nomination I could see the Republican establishment backing Bloomberg just so he can Perot the Trump candidacy. I'm sure Hillary is much more to their liking than to spend 4 years battling your own president.

You could be right.  Maybe the guy can do some good.  Who doesn't want to see him look at the likes of Mitch McConnell and say "you're fired."  

Why are you guys so afraid of Trump, does he hate gays or something?

Jay, I am pretty staunchly republican, even though I generally disagree with the party on social issues. I don't like Trump for the following reasons:

(1) He is an arrogant asshole. Obama, who is only half as arrogant as Trump, has shown that arrogance can be completely alienating and can prevent getting things accomplished.

(2) One of the most important aspects of a presidency is foreign policy. Trump has no experience in this regard and does nothing to inspire any degree of confidence that he can be a wirld leader. In fact, most of the people on this board are as equipped to handle foreign policy issues as Trump.

(3) He has no government experience.

(4) He is sexist. This is kind of a minor issue for me, but I think it reflects on his character generally.

But on the flip side, I like that he is an outsider who doesn't appear beholden to special interests, and some of his ideas might be bold enough to work. I'm also guessing he'd tone down the rhetoric a bit if he were elected.

And his wife and daughter are hot.

You think? I forgot to include in my post above that another problem with Trump is that his nomination would guarantee the presidency for Hilary.

But people may hate her just enough to vote for Trump, I guess.

She's an unlikeable C.

After all the young people voted for Obama I don't see that same sort of response for her considering how Obama proved to just be another neocon, albeit a bit more eloquent and domestically liberal.

Florida and Ohio right? Could trump pull those two states?