• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

Her problem is that a lot of those people are in her own party.  The biggest problem that Hillary presents to the Dems is voter turnout.  Dems aren't going to vote for Trump, the question is will they turn out to vote for her.

average joe voter doesn't give a flying f about her private email thing really. 

Bookmarking this for if Trump wins.  

As one poster pointed out, Trump has been over the top loud and that was to shake up the system in order to separate himself from the lackluster Republican candidates. He has blown through the Fallen list, even making Cristie look like Crusty the Clown when 2 years ago he was a serious contender. He now has Cruz and Rubio fighting to take votes from each other using the tired old campaign tactics while the Donald smirks at their game, or lack thereof.

But once this small pissing match comes to a close and Trump gains the nomination you will see the businessman come out to close the deal. All of the flash will subside and his people will be far more prepared to go to war with either the Clinton or Saunders camp than any other Republican candidate since Reagan. You will see a change in tactics to lure back in the moderates and fundamentalists that were supporting Cruz/Rubio and make them feel comfortable with a familiar blue suit with red stripped tie.

Hillary will come off as the shrew she is while Saunders will come off as the crazy college professor that can't find his notes for the class. It may all hinge on his running mate (I don't think he is stupid enough to pick a Palin clone) but at this point it is his election to lose.

Trump and Putin sounds too much like World War 3.

or (and this is what im picturing), it could be one of those 90s movies type rivalries, where they compete at everything but deep down they like each other too much so no one gets hurt

But lots of pranks along the way. Ordering pizzas to each others houses, stealing each others cars and moving them to another part of the parking lot, stuff like that. Or, like you said, global thermonuclear war

exactly what inwas thinking. I see them crashing each others parties, doing rhings like taking a dump in the tank of the toilet, maybe trying to one up each other with their vacation facebook posts, but thats it

It would admittedly be kind of funny if Putin went upper deck in the Lincoln bathroom.

It is a sad state of affairs when the Republican party is going all out to sabotage their own leading candidate.

It's their most winnable election in a long time, and they are going to figure out a way to lose it.

I think it says a lot about the Republican party in general. For decades they've pushed fear, hatred, and polarization. Talk radio and Fox News pushed those buttons over and over....enemies became demons. Every disagreement on policy became a battle over the constitution. They astro turfed the Tea Party and then lost control of it. Rather than become a party of ideas they decided to become the party of no.

The Republican Party made Donald Trump. They made Ted Cruz. They made Marco Rubio (who is no different politically than Ted Cruz). Trump is what they deserve...and if he ends up winning the general election...it's what we all deserve.

I think it says a lot about the Republican party in general. For decades they've pushed fear, hatred, and polarization. Talk radio and Fox News pushed those buttons over and over....enemies became demons. Every disagreement on policy became a battle over the constitution. They astro turfed the Tea Party and then lost control of it. Rather than become a party of ideas they decided to become the party of no.

The Republican Party made Donald Trump. They made Ted Cruz. They made Marco Rubio (who is no different politically than Ted Cruz). Trump is what they deserve...and if he ends up winning the general election...it's what we all deserve.

Come on red.  You are so quick to point the finger at republicans (rightfully so) but rarely turn that finger to the left.  They push fear, hatred and polorization just as much.  They made Hillary Clinton.

I agree that the republican party is a joke but the dems are neck and neck.

Come on red.  You are so quick to point the finger at republicans (rightfully so) but rarely turn that finger to the left.  They push fear, hatred and polorization just as much.  They made Hillary Clinton.

To use a current issue: the dems had Schumer, Obama, and Biden mention the idea of filibustering a SC nominee but nothing happened from that.  The republicans are actively planning to not vote on whomever Obama nominates (we'll see how that plays out).  No matter what measuring stick you use, that isn't neck-and-neck.  

Yes, I know, politics is politcs and the dems do shitty things too.  Perhaps it's just because a dem is president right now. and both parties seem determined to out-asshole the other party when they aren't in charge.

My business went under during the W years and I regrouped blaming myself. If a cons business went under during the Obama years guess who's fault that was.  

Really nobody here can prove how Obama ruined their lives as advertised. 

Just ask the Sanders supporters, they claim their lives are ruined.

It's statements like yours that absolve the Republican party of responsibility for what they've done. Both sides do it! Yawn.

The political system is ugly, no doubt...but if you can honestly look at what the Republicans do, and say Democrats do the same...you are part of the problem.

Hillary Clinton has her flaws, but she has been in public service for 20+ years, been Sec of State, First Lady, Senator from NY. Her political involvement goes back to the civil rights movement. She is a politician. She's not some cartoon character that has arisen from the ashes of a burned down party. 

The Republican Party nominee is a reality tv star/carnival barker whose initial entrance in to the political arena was flying around the country investigating birth certificates.

But both sides do it.