• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

Now the GOP are changing their tune and saying they will support Trump.

I am seriously this close (holding up index finger and thumb) to leaving the party.

I can never join the dems but f this, I'll be an Independent or something.

You are probably right...#nevertrump should really be #nevertrump*

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rubio-nevertrump-means-never-vote-for-trump-in-the-primary

Come on...at this point he really is just trolling us right? At some point he's going to just yell you've been punked, drop the mic, and head off back to the Apprentice...right...

Oh, and by the by...someone notify the authorities, I think that guy on the right is planning on voting twice.

Donald Trump makes members of his Orlando crowd raise their right hands and swear to vote in the primary.

3pw9Wtz.jpg

• 8 months later...
On March 4, 2016 at 9:20 AM, red321 said:

Yesterday in general was just absolutely surreal. You had the 2012 nominee basically tape a commercial for the Democrats that will run on a loop over and over between now and November...literally called him a fraud, con artist, danger to the country, to the world, the Republican party, etc. 

(edit: and in response Trump suggested Romney would have blew him if asked to get his endorsement 4 years prior)

You then had a debate where the official Republican TV channel had the specific goal to take down the likely nominee...hell...they had friggen slides! Donnie...tell me about your fraudulent school.....bwhahahah...let's go to my 5 slide long deck highlighting how crappy your school was. The only thing missing was a laser pointer and zippy special effects.

You had the candidates on stage resort to school yard taunts...including mocking "breath...breath"...liar liar pants on fire...yelling at each other...and if you listen close enough you might even hear a "wanna take this outside".

The audience was right out of a WWE raw show...egging it up behind the camera, shouting, booing...did the John 3:16 guy show up behind Megyn Kelly?

and then...and this is the most awesome thing I can imagine...you had the leading candidate for the nomination get on stage and assure everyone he had a big dick...I'm somewhat shocked he didn't grab his package or whip it out. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen...or at a minimum he comes on stage in a banana hammock. If he doesn't have his wife or some former girlfriends come on stage and confirm the size of his johnson...it's most likely because he's short stacked.

But probably the most surreal part of it all...at the end of the night...they all agreed that even if Trump is a fraudulant small dicked lying secret liberal clinton supporting bullying con man...they would all support him for president.

(oh, and according to Bobby Jindal...it's all Obama's fault)

that's President-elect fraudulent small dicked lying secret liberal clinton supporting bullying con man to you, pal