• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

I was talking to my very liberal mom (she loves Sanders) about Bernie and Trump's popularity.

We agreed that people really are very unhappy with the status quo. So much so that we may end up with a person who probably isn't qualified to be president.

But I get it. Trump, being the buffoon he is, is beholding to nobody. The Republican establishment hates him, the liberals hate him, that makes him favorable in a lot of circles.

That is so childish.

Not directing that at you, but what you're referring to. Trump has made the presidential election into a grade-school level event.

That is so childish.

Not directing that at you, but what you're referring to. Trump has made the presidential election into a grade-school level event.

You say that as if previous elections were some sort of pristine heralded affair. These things have been terrible for a while now.

Nothing but a bunch windbags paid for by their respective highest bidders. At least Trump and Sanders have strayed from the usual BS. I look at people like Cruz, Rubio and Hilary as nothing but tools.

I caught a bit of the debate last night. It was hilarious.

My favorite moment was after when some douchey CNN dude was asking Trump about his taxes.

Trump: "I get audited every year. I don't know why. Maybe because of religion." 

CNN Guy: "You think you're target because of religion?"

Trump: "Because I'm such a strong Christian..."

Awesome.