• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

Take Les Snead and Kevin Demoff with him, and totally rebuild the decision making.

Fisher is ultra conservative.

Snead was an idiot for trading all of those draft picks, and drafting Robinson 2nd overall, Austin 11th overall, etc.

Demoff is a bean counter who knows nothing about football.

Thank you Kroenke for righting a wrong with the move to L.A.   Now stop short changing the franchise's talent, scouting, and coaching.

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Take Les Snead and Kevin Demoff with him, and totally rebuild the decision making.

Fisher is ultra conservative.

Snead was an idiot for trading all of those draft picks, and drafting Robinson 2nd overall, Austin 11th overall, etc.

Demoff is a bean counter who knows nothing about football.

Thank you Kroenke for righting a wrong with the move to L.A.   Now stop short changing the franchise's talent, scouting, and coaching.

generally agree with this. i've felt all along that we'd simply have to endure whatever this season was going to be like because they haven't been a very good team for awhile, and i'm okay with that. i think firing fisher was the right move to make. now they need to bring in someone who has the patience and the temperament to do a rebuild. they also need to draft well, and with how this season has gone they should have a high pick in the first round (unless that was traded away in the goff deal).

my hope is that by the time they move into the new stadium they'll be a team that can contend every week and be a playoff team.

If I'm the Rams my short list would be 

Josh McDaniels

Jim Harbaugh 

Jon Gruden

goff needs lots of help. Any of these 3 would do wonders for his career

i also have to say that is this Rams gig attractive though? No o line, no WR, defense is ok?, oh yeah ..zero draft picks to build a team with. 

19 minutes ago, nando714 said:

If I'm the Rams my short list would be 

Josh McDaniels

Jim Harbaugh 

Jon Gruden

goff needs lots of help. Any of these 3 would do wonders for his career

i also have to say that is this Rams gig attractive though? No o line, no WR, defense is ok?, oh yeah ..zero draft picks to build a team with. 

Thankfully we have that whole sunshine, nice weather thing going on.

Stupid Idiot Snead included the upcoming 1st round pick (currently the 7th overall) in the Goff trade.

Titans made out like bandits!   Net result, iirc, is Goff and the Titans' 4th/5th round picks in 2016 for the Rams' 1st round picks in 2016/2017, two 2nd round picks in 2016, and the 3rd round picks in 2016/2017.  

2 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Why fire him before the Thursday game when there are only four days to prepare for it? If they would have waited until after they would have 10 days to get their shit together before facing the next opponent. This org is dumber than the Angels. 

At this point does it really matter?  They just got their shit stomped in at home by the Falcons who were playing without their #1 and 2 WR's.  The Rams had a week to prepare and looked like a peewee football team compared to Atlanta. 

3 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Why fire him before the Thursday game when there are only four days to prepare for it? If they would have waited until after they would have 10 days to get their shit together before facing the next opponent. This org is dumber than the Angels. 

Quite honestly they could have fired Fischer and his staff during the National Anthem Thursday night and it would have no effect on the outcome of the game. They are not prepared to play every week.

3 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

At this point does it really matter?  They just got their shit stomped in at home by the Falcons who were playing without their #1 and 2 WR's.  The Rams had a week to prepare and looked like a peewee football team compared to Atlanta. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Quite honestly they could have fired Fischer and his staff during the National Anthem Thursday night and it would have no effect on the outcome of the game. They are not prepared to play every week.

Excellent points. 

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

LOOK: The Rams are already drawing really small crowds in Los Angeles

Just imagine what a Chargers game is going to look like in LA.

hmmmm, looks suspicious.

the stadium is a college stadium and is the largest stadium in the nfl this season (capacity wise and is on the cusp of the top 10 for the entire world). even then the pics don't look like jacksonville or some of the other shit i've seen this year. for instance, take a look this weekend when oak goes to sd.

granted, who the fuck wants to pay x amount (highest sports venue tix in america) to watch the rams lose?

Bottom line is that Kroenke and his wife the freakin heiress to walmart need to crack open the checkbook for a huge hire here

i read a interesting name and a guy who was around the Rams about 2 weeks ago ...David Shaw..if I was a Rams fan I'd be pissed if they hired him but I'm not so have at it

kroenke needs to give full control and pay top dollar to a big name coach like Jim or john Harbaugh or even Pete Carroll...Ram fan should expect nothing less

2 hours ago, Tank said:

jim harbuagh is a giant douche. no thanks.

Yes I agree but...

the guy has won everywhere he's been. Usd, Stanford was absolutely dreadful before he got there, was a play away from a super ring with the niners (look at the current state without Harbaugh in 2 seasons), in 2 years Michigan is back to be a power house.

he produces and yes he bunts heads with people and will probably wear out his welcome, but he wins...

I'd give Harbaugh the job, except that he is probably getting the moon payroll wise at his alma mater.   Drawing over 110k to every home game has a way of lining a college coach's pocketbook.

It'd cost mucho draft picks and mucho money to get Carroll in here.

Regarding Saban, see Harbaugh but with 20k less for each home game.

Shaw is very unimaginative, and as said previously, Fisher Part Deux.

Josh McDaniels could be an intriguing guy.   Sounds like he learned from his first go around as Broncos coach, and is anything but boring offensively. 

5 hours ago, nando714 said:

Yes I agree but...

the guy has won everywhere he's been. Usd, Stanford was absolutely dreadful before he got there, was a play away from a super ring with the niners (look at the current state without Harbaugh in 2 seasons), in 2 years Michigan is back to be a power house.

he produces and yes he bunts heads with people and will probably wear out his welcome, but he wins...

my concern is when he leaves, which seems to happen after only a short period of time. he wins, yes, but he also doesn't leave his teams in very good shape once he bails.

On 12/13/2016 at 10:24 PM, Tank said:

my concern is when he leaves, which seems to happen after only a short period of time. he wins, yes, but he also doesn't leave his teams in very good shape once he bails.

interesting since he's only coached one pro team and the others in college still did well after he left.

not to mention, once you're fired as a nfl coach it's generally because the team is playing poorly....the fact they continued to suck after he left isn't exactly a startling revelation. 

And even more pathetic, only one game in the past three produced those free burgers.    And that was Atlanta feeling sorry for the Rams after taking a 42-0 lead.

Again, penalties, penalties, penalties!

Hey Greg Robinson, are you even paying attention to the game???????????????

Drafting Robinson 2nd overall AND trading six good draft picks for Goff, two reasons alone that Les Snead needs to go!