• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

9 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

This is the worst O-line I've ever seen. I'm not even mad. it's impressive.

Goff is going to retire by age 26.

The OL is horrendous. The receivers are absolutely awful. Goff is screwed this year.

When you look at his stat line, you'd think he absolutely sucks. When you look at his actual play, you fully understand the stat line. Seriously, look at film of both his INTs from yesterday: unbelievable.

Look at stat #5 here:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-5-pff-stats-you-need-to-know-from-nfl-week-13/

He's used to pressure. His first year at Cal he had his ass handed to him on a regular basis, but he had receivers that could actually catch passes.

He'd be doing much better if he were on another team. The least the Rams could do would be to get guys that can catch the ball and not have the worst OL in the history of bad OLs.

Fisher blows.

Kenny Britt has been mostly solid.   Brian Quick is a little improved, but still way too up and down.   Kendricks isn't too bad from the TE spot.

They simply don't have a deep threat, aka Holt, Bruce, etc.  That is the biggest WR issue.

Between a swiss cheese OL (especially YOU Robinson), lack of a deep WR threat, and defenses keying on Gurley, the offense is screwed!   Even Brady couldn't make magic with it.

Is it the OL coach sucking?   Or the scouts sucking at finding OL men with good technique?  Or both?

4 hours ago, nando714 said:

I feel sorry for all of you ram fans. Waiting decades only to see the same team show back up decades later. 

imagejpeg

i think all of us were set for a crappy year and expectations were low and that a couple of years of rebuilding would be necessary. to keep the same inept staff in place flies in the face of reason. bring in a new coach and staff because fisher just isn't the guy. to keep him on board for two more years defies logic. hand the team over to someone new and hopefully more capable and let him start putting his program in place, hopefully with better results as they work with the GM to bring in better talent. keeping the same ol' gang around and expecting better results a year from now is an exercise in futility.

It doesn't help Goff much that the Obama (spellchecker did that but I'm leaving it) line hoses every good play with some stupid penalty. It seemed like Goff was starting every possession 1st and 15 because his line can't stop itching their butt before the snap and when a receiver does catch a ball a holding call negates it. 

They really should have left that entire coaching staff in St.Louis and gave LA a new team to watch develop, rather than give the exact same failed system that was in place from before. 

This team actually gives you a valid excuse to put up Christmas lights and go shopping with the wife and catch the 5 pm game that doesn't feature the Rams.

25 minutes ago, Taggart said:

i hate that the rams are now in my region and i have to watch this shit if i want to watch football.

Yep it's bullshit everyone else gets to watch Seattle and Green Bay but LA. The Rams have a home game this week the fact that game is on fox is just stupid.

Not a Rams fan and I understand why they let him go but I recall reading that he didn't want them to mortgage the farm for Goff.  Always hard for a coach or even people in the front office if big decisions they don't agree with that have long term consequences are made by someone above them.  There's already Harbaugh to LA rumors floating around and they started before Fisher was let go.