• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

Gurley = exhibit A of what happens when you seriously upgrade the OL and the offense coaching.

Nearly 600 yards from scrimmage already, on pace for nearly 1,450 rushing yards and 80 receptions for nearly 960 yards.

Let's hope the defense is starting to come together.   That was a nice 2nd half, all around.

BIG WIN!

4 hours ago, RallyMo said:

What the heck is going on with the helmets and jerseys? That wasn't a good look.

the rams asked for permission to change their uniform colors to blue and white. the nfl said yes, but only for the pants and helmets. they can't change the jerseys yet, so it look stupid.

hopefully next year this will be fixed. 

they also plan to do a new uniform completely for the year they move into their new stadium.

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

the rams asked for permission to change their uniform colors to blue and white. the nfl said yes, but only for the pants and helmets. they can't change the jerseys yet, so it look stupid.

hopefully next year this will be fixed. 

they also plan to do a new uniform completely for the year they move into their new stadium.

Ah, OK. I like the old school colors. They should use yellow, not gold. I really liked the hi liter jerseys they used against SF.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Think of how many tweens and teens they'd be able to convert into Rams fans.

I am kind of a captive audience right now with my ankle in a cast and unable to go anywhere so the NFL is now interesting since I'm burned out on Food Channel shows.

One thing I did notice is there is a commercial break it seems like every five minutes, so it seems the timeout is now redundant. 

That and the referees are involved in every third play with a flag or some play review because they can't call an obvious touchdown a touchdown let alone a completed pass. Again, no need for a coaches challenge, the refs call for it without cause.

Players are still retarded and grab a guy off the line and bear hug him for fifteen yards then give the ref the stinkface because he gets flagged for holding.

Maybe another rerun of Guy Frieri's Grocery Game isn't so bad.

Just now, Blarg said:

I am kind of a captive audience right now with my ankle in a cast and unable to go anywhere so the NFL is now interesting since I'm burned out on Food Channel shows.

One thing I did notice is there is a commercial break it seems like every five minutes, so it seems the timeout is now redundant. 

That and the referees are involved in every third play with a flag or some play review because they can't call an obvious touchdown a touchdown let alone a completed pass. Again, no need for a coaches challenge, the refs call for it without cause.

Players are still retarded and grab a guy off the line and bear hug him for fifteen yards then give the ref the stinkface because he gets flagged for holding.

Maybe another rerun of Guy Frieri's Grocery Game isn't so bad.

Good times. I hope that your recovery goes well. 

Multiple times. A lot of dropped passes and a couple of bad turnovers. Seattle's defense was really good but you could see it more the Rams mistakes than the Seahawks proficiency that cost them the game. 

Still, you are down to :24 seconds and are still in position to win is a hell of a lot better than last season when :24 seconds into the second quarter the game was already lost.

A few player changes and they could really be a good team next year. By that I mean it looks like deep playoff chances. Not certain they can squeeze into the playoffs this season but you never know. 

Edited by Blarg

It was partially the SeaChickens defense playing like their manhood was threatened after a so-so performance so far, and partially Goff somewhat reverting back to rookie Goff with several throws to either nowhere or to SeaChicken defenders.

Gurley also somewhat reverted to bad 2016 Gurley.

The old saying:  young teams take a step forward followed by a step backwards.

I can see Kupp making that late catch for the winning TD later on in the season.  Goff did look like 2017 Goff on that last near winning TD drive.

13 hours ago, Tank said:

boy, special teams really showed up today. i also like how they put the clamps on fournette after his long TD run.

Yep, 20 carries for just 55 yards, after that 75 yard TD run

Special teams came up big.   Cooper is ready for good to take Austin's spot on returning kicks.   Austin cannot be trusted to hang on to the ball.

Gurley is still on pace for just over 2,000 rushing yards, after a strong game.   Goff is still struggling some, though.   Arizona presents a tough secondary challenge in London.

Four wins equals all of 2016's dreadful total.   Onward and upward!