• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

So, curious how you Rams fans would feel about getting Tony Romo for next year? I don't watch a lot of Rams games, even though I've watched a few since they've moved to LA and are on local TV. But their offense looks atrocious and with Tony Romo likely traded this offseason, how would Rams fans feel about him?

Im a Cowboys fan and would love to see Romo go to the Rams just so I can see his career out with the local team. But I'm also not familiar on the Rams salary cap situation or what kind of compensation they can offer after trading up to get Goff.

the rams are going to have to build slowly. romo wouldn't help that though his experience could be useful to goff if he were willing to come here as a backup. 

the rams need to focus on vastly improving their OL and their play calling. they remind me an awful lot remind now of chuck knox and his "3 yards and a cloud of dust" approach to the offense.

I'd try to trade Greg Robinson for whatever they can get, a bunch of towels, pompoms, new unis, whatever.

Dude is a total flop for a #2 overall pick, over 2.5 years later.   He is a big part of the OL problem.   And dummy clips someone who's a few yards behind Goff as he slides for a 1st down, thus sabotaging a potential drive.

Defense was on the field too much, and self-destructed.

#FireFisherBoras    

2 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Also, Jeff Fisher is 4 losses away from becoming NFL's all time leader in losses.

Rams play at N.O., at N.E., and at Seattle, plus at home vs Arizona.    Four more losses will likely happen by the close of the season.   No better than 6-10 is virtually assured.

Congrats #FireFisher

#FireFisher has had going on 5 years now, and still seems to be no better than a 6-10/7-9 coach.   The Rams need better, for when they move into Rams Stadium in 2019.   His conservative coaching does not work in 2016.

Robinson has had plenty of time to figure it out.   #2 overall picks should not need 3 years to figure anything out.   He's most certainly as disappointing of a draft pick as this franchise has ever had. 

On 11/22/2016 at 10:57 AM, Angel Oracle said:

#FireFisher has had going on 5 years now, and still seems to be no better than a 6-10/7-9 coach.   The Rams need better, for when they move into Rams Stadium in 2019.   His conservative coaching does not work in 2016.

Robinson has had plenty of time to figure it out.   #2 overall picks should not need 3 years to figure anything out.   He's most certainly as disappointing of a draft pick as this franchise has ever had. 

Your description of Robinson reminds me of another brilliant draft pick, Wayne Gandy. That guy sucked.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/jeff-fisher-returning-in-2017-rams-coo-says-totally-unfair-to-judge-him-on-record-151956373.html

Yep, the problems seem to start with Kevin Demoff, and go down to Les Snead and Fisher.

What the heck does Stan Kroenke see in Demoff?   Many around the NFL see him as a joke!  

#FireDemoffSneadFisher

because they suck and no coach is getting them out of this shithole. might as well keep the same dude guys are familiar with around while you rebuild.

to be honest, the coach is probably the last thing i'm worried about with this garbage team. they need to hit a home run in the drafts. seriously, look at this shit:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=2510&type=team

on the flip side, the owners are happy as long as they're making money. if the fans stop showing up then they will make a change (which isn't going to happen because it's the nfl and la). all of kroenke's teams he own suck except arsenal of the english premier league, but they too don't get over the hurdle and finish towards the top but don't spend like the big boys and kind of just seem to be cool with 4th or 3rd place every year.

i wouldn't even bother wasting my time watching them on sunday's. they don't even look competitive out there.