• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

Keenum was actually pretty decent over the previous 5 games.

He was very mediocre in this one, though.   Different schedule threw the team off?

I'll give Keenum another start (against Carolina in 11 days).  If he stinks it up then too, then it's time for Goff to start.

Thoughts on OL Greg Robinson?  Third season for the #2 overall pick in 2014, and it seems that he still has not fully developed as expected.

His yardage per completion was pretty good in weeks 2-6 (13 yds/completion), completion % was close to 2/3 for those 5 weeks (98-149), and TD/INT ratio for those 5 weeks was a respectable 7/4.  

What happened against the Giants (only 9 yds/completion and 1/4 TD/INT ratio)?   Is the Giants' defense really THAT good?   Or was the schedule adjustment a factor?

And this zinger from #FireFisher:

"Greg is going to be a really good player," said Fisher, who has stated that he is not considering moving Robinson to a guard position. "He’s highly athletic. I thought, for the most part, he played an outstanding rusher in [Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul on Sunday], and he held his own in this game. There’s no harder position to play, besides the quarterback position, than the left tackle position, especially when you’re going to throw the ball.”

What game is #FireFisher watching?    Robinson grades as the FOURTH worst OT in the NFL.   What a freaking flop for a #2 overall pick 2.5 seasons ago!

• 2 weeks later...

haven't seen enough of this team to know the personnel well enough, but i'd send keenum out for a keg and tell him to meet me somewhere in pacoima or ventura next saturday, and then never show up. 

it's time for goff. we can do no worse, and this kid needs to start getting a feel for regular season games.

This thread is about as dead as the Rams  offense. They are simply incompetent and for every move forward they make some bone head does and idiotic holding or interference play to offset any gains.

Keenan isn't really the problem, they just have a shit plan that has no cohesiveness. They need a good offensive coordinator, it is obvious Fischer does nothing much on the sidelines that influences the game play.

can't disagree with you, blarg. their offense is boring as can be. they haven't figured out a way to open running lanes for gurley, and their play calling is horrendous.

i like kenny britt and wish they'd utilize his size more often. but he'll be even more effective if they can get the running game going.

Are the new blocking schemes too  complex, and that's why the running game absolutely REEKS?

Or does the OL just plain reek?

Some of both?

Goff and Robinson are joke draft picks for being top two overall.

Meantime, Wentz is kicking butt in Philly.

What does Kroneke see in Fisher?  His Super Bowl appearance was SEVENTEEN years ago! 

#FireFisherBoras

That I get Blarg, and thus no change should be made during this season, since the post-season is out the window.   But after the season is to me anyway another story.   Les Snead also has to be on thin ice for some of his drafts, and for trading so many picks for a QB who hasn't yet taken a regular season snap. 

Personally, I'd clean house after the season (Fisher and staff AND Snead AND some of the scouts).

They have some talent in place, and now need to have the right coaching staff, GM, and scouts in place to augment it.   Yep, I am saying that this is not that far from being an offensive train wreck (thank goodness for Kenny Britt).    The defense is fine, aside from augmenting the secondary.