• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Scioscia plans to manage Los Angeles Angels next season.

gotbeer

The writing was on the wall back when they selected a catcher with their pick. That might as well have been his announcement that he wasn't opting out. I stated as much in the thread. I really really dislike Scioscia and it really sucks that the owner of my favorite team is enamored with him for some reason.

The only way he doesn't is if Mattingly is shitcanned but I'm skeptical that the Dodgers' current FO would even have interest in him. 

Not at all skeptical, I think the Dodgers would welcome Scioscia in a second with open arms, on their terms however. The question is; would Scioscia accept their philosophy? I think he would.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/106914866/vision-takes-dodgers-system-in-new-direction