• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You're Going To Chow Down Like A Sad Fatty

Adam

just got back from bopping around italy...

jesus f*cking a the food and wine.

from hole in the wall pasta joints with locals, to michelin star tasting menus, and everything in between.

that's where to go to chow down.

I hear they have the best Olive Garden there. 

Italy blew me away food wise because we prep our food so much different. I didnt see a lot of meat sauces with pasta, it was more oils. Still very good, just different from what i expected.

Perfect for this thread though. From what i remember, italian meals consist of a pasta (with meat, like an entree here), with ameat entree right after...it was beautiful!

Italy blew me away food wise because we prep our food so much different. I didnt see a lot of meat sauces with pasta, it was more oils. Still very good, just different from what i expected.

Perfect for this thread though. From what i remember, italian meals consist of a pasta (with meat, like an entree here), with ameat entree right after...it was beautiful!

one of the best meals we've ever had was in the little village of radda in chianti.

bistecca alla fiorentina.

four ingredients: a big ass local porterhouse, olive oil, salt and pepper.

f*cking blew our minds.

add in some local chianti classico reserva and you're in heaven.

Edited by mrwicked

one of the best meals we've ever had was in the little village of radda in chianti.

bistecca alla fiorentina.

four ingredients: a big ass local porterhouse, olive oil, salt and pepper.

f*cking blew our minds.

add in some local chianti classico reserva and you're in heaven.

Now I'm in the mood for endless salad and breadsticks.

Back on topic. I crushed a quart of Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream last night.

Having time off is the double edge (scoop) problem. I'm now on my own for meals during the day and when my wife comes home she is starving because she keeps skipping lunches and wants to chow down. Somehow I still have been able to lose at little each week but it actualky is easier when I'm at work.

Having time off is the double edge (scoop) problem. I'm now on my own for meals during the day and when my wife comes home she is starving because she keeps skipping lunches and wants to chow down. Somehow I still have been able to lose at little each week but it actualky is easier when I'm at work.

It was my last day of paternity leave. Back at the office full time today. 

wow...that's a tough one

Probably have to start with some Gulf Oysters and then a real Caeser Salad, made at the table with the anchovy and raw egg

Nice big rib eye and twice baked potato. Butter soaked mushrooms. Freshly baked sourdough with garlic herb better to sop up the juice.

A nicely hopped beer, something like Blind Pig.

End up a scoop of real vanilla bean ice cream and hot fudge...and a nice expensive glass of tawny port.

or....

Fried Shrimp Po Boy with a side of gumbo from Mother's in New Orleans. Maybe a side of NOLA style BBQ'd shrimp like Emeril served before he became a douche.

or....

This amazing Minced Lamb Tandoori kabob that gave me the shits....but was so good I ate it again a few days later...and would eat it again in a heart beat...

or....

now I'm hungry.

dick.