• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You're Going To Chow Down Like A Sad Fatty

Adam

Instead of leftovers I'm grilling a marinaded flank steak with grilled asparagus tonight. I really prefer steaks that are cooked and sliced, rather than being served an individual, huge chunk of beef.

love me some flank and skirt steak..

That sounds really good...might have to think about doing one of those myself.

the el pollo loco in glendale has gone to hell. they've stopped serving the smoky black beans, so i don't really have a reason to buy their food any more.

and one time in the drive thru, we asked if they had root beer. the guy said yes. picked up our food and drove off, only to find that what we thought was root beer was actually raspberry ice tea. idiots. they don't get my business any more.

Yeah exactly. It over on Lincoln, built in the 1800s.
Has that pointy roof snow cabin vibe.
My cuter half got mad sick from the crêpes though, so I don't recommend those.

Ha.

Damn now that you mentioned it I want to go to Big Bear, I haven't been there in a long time.

phpic_fullerton.jpg

Edited by mrwicked

• 3 weeks later...

it is. i love it. how often are you here?

re franklin's... gf and i went on a really shitty weather day. line was only two hours. so worth it.

Not often enough. Been a couple years actually. I need some more clients there! 

The BC Cafe also known as Kickback Jacks in Claremont has obscenely ridiculous portions and something they call the eating dirty menu.

o.jpg

All of this sounds disgusting and I would never want to order any of it.

I don't like huge portions of food or junk-food-like combinations  all mashed together. I think it's gross.

Dirty cheese sauce on biscuits and gravy? *BARF* I'll just eat my delicious food at home.