• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You're Going To Chow Down Like A Sad Fatty

Adam

But my favorite part is that coq does mean cock. So I always look at my wife when I'm eating it and say "how does it make you feel that I'm putting french cock in my mouth?"

Oddly, she doesn't think I'm all that funny.

Correct.

There are some football (soccer) teams that are names after roosters, etc. with the name coq in it.

But my favorite part is that coq does mean cock.  So I always look at my wife when I'm eating it and say "how does it make you feel that I'm putting french cock in my mouth?"

this is the grown up equivalent of me telling my 7th graders not to bounce their (basket) balls outside my door.

KFC sucks. Always has IMO.

Except for In n Out a few times a year, I just quit eating fast food altogether about 20 years ago.

Don't miss it. In fact the smell nauseates me now...

I somehow missed this thread until now...I cook.

In fact, when I see or talk to old GFs, all they seem to miss about me is my cooking. 

When I was working in St Louis a couple years ago I went to KFC and was very disappointed. Big fatty, greasy, fairly tasteless pieces. It's actually much better over here where the chickens aren't on the juice.

funny you mention that. I had popeyes for the first time overseas, thought it was amazing. Here its still pretty decent, but not as good for some reason

But do they remember you coq?

Or did you never cook that for them?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

They never got better, or more, coq than mine.

They just thought there was better coq out there, then when they found out there wasn't, the kitchen was otherwise occupied.

Edited by Homebrewer

funny you mention that. I had popeyes for the first time overseas, thought it was amazing. Here its still pretty decent, but not as good for some reason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference is the "healthy" oils everyone is using.

They have less cholesterol and fat...but that's where the taste was!

Go somewhere, (Mexico) where they still use lard..OMG!

Edited by Homebrewer

I used to have the southeast as a sales territory and once a quarter I would stay near the French quarter and enjoy the jambalaya, red beans and rice, gumbo and beignets to name a few of some of the great food available. Also hit up Pat O'Brien's for a Hurricane and grab a po boy at Acme. Good times for sure in Nawlings.

Edited by JAHV76

I think it's hilarious that guys in here are actually saying Popeyes is good.

I definitely recommend the spicey, and on Tuesdays they have a leg and thigh thing for like $1.50 or something. I enjoy the dark meat. However besides the fries and red beans and rice, I'm not really a fan of their sides like mashed potatoes or coleslaw.

I think it's hilarious that guys in here are actually saying Popeyes is good.

I definitely recommend the spicey, and on Tuesdays they have a leg and thigh thing for like $1.50 or something. I enjoy the dark meat. However besides the fries and red beans and rice, I'm not really a fan of their sides like mashed potatoes or coleslaw.

yeah, kfc has the better sides, by far. But the chicken at popeyes beats it. Like you said, at least the legs and thighs

I can't imagine ever eating anything from Popeye's. I've seen it, but I don't even know what they make.

Anyhoo, I've lost 5 lbs over the past week just by not eating sugar or flour. I feel so much better, but it just isn't sustainable for me. I think I'm going to Five Guys tomorrow for lunch.

you think its a short term loss? Like even if you stayed on that plan, eventually it would come back?

Need to definitely clean up my eating, just hard at work

Best diet I've used is Keto. I liked it because you can't eat sugar (which is carbs), which I love, but it's so terrible for you.

Low carbs, moderate protein, liberal fat. Basically for an example my typical day was I'd only eat carbs in the morning with breakfast (some toast with my eggs and bacon), eat a lettuce wrapped 3X2 with no onions for lunch, then eat a salad with ranch or italian dressing, a bacon wrapped chicken thigh stuffed with cheddar cheese, and asparagus on the side, for dinner. Veggies, meat, and salad. No soda. Get used to drinking water with everything.

Lost about 30 pounds in 6 months, and was lean as hell.

Once you stop eating carbs you realize how unnecessary they are, and how much they weigh you down. High fat and protein meals fill you up, but you don't get that food coma feeling after. I had so much more energy that I actually looked forward to going to the gym. The great thing about Keto is there's lots of delicious Keto friendly recipes out there, things you'd never think you could make are Keto friendly and help you lose that unhealthy body fat.