• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Just now, Kotchman said:

You know I spent a few years in 29 palms. That place is a real shit hole. We went to Palm Springs and it was all upity white girls and a bunch of old fags. We ended up hitting some sketchy clubs in Indio full of slutty Hispanic chicks. 

This is why I think you would love it there. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

You know I spent a few years in 29 palms. That place is a real shit hole. We went to Palm Springs and it was all upity white girls and a bunch of old fags. We ended up hitting some sketchy clubs in Indio full of slutty Hispanic chicks. 

Your wife is Mexican.

Hmmmm.....

54 minutes ago, cals said:

Sometimes I have to convince myself “Jason isn’t really this stupid, he’s just fucking with you”.

I’m not as stupid as Occupy Democrats. You can defend their hypocrisy if you’d like. 

Edited by Jason

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Iglesia de Cristo.

Sacramento church mass shooting: California father fatally shoots his 3 children, chaperone before killing himself, sheriff says - ABC7 Los Angeles

The Church In Sacramento caters to English, Chinese and Spanish worshippers, according to its website.

This is making it tougher to guess the race 

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is why I could never be a pastor, I just don't like people.  They suck.

Dog Found Screwed Into Door Frame in Horrific Case of Animal Abuse (msn.com)

I am glad he got tazed but wish they would have had to use rubber bullets on him

After the headbutt, the officers should have noticed him holding a knife or a gun and done society a favor.  Hopefully word will get out in the prison population on what he has done.