• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 minute ago, cals said:

I don't think it's safe to say that. 

Everything I've heard about the Q stuff is legit crazy shit. Almost on par with the flat earth stuff. I guess it's possible but If someone here does subscribe to their ideology then they really aren't putting it out in their posts. I wish they would because it would add another layer of complexity to this forum. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Everything I've heard about the Q stuff is legit crazy shit. Almost on par with the flat earth stuff. I guess it's possible but If someone here does subscribe to their ideology then they really aren't putting it out in their posts. I wish they would because it would add another layer of complexity to this forum. 

@Angel25Fan, your presence has been requested.

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

First, it was a jab at Larry and his opinions on the group would be accepted. Not calling him a Q.  

Second, these people are all amongst you.  My cul-de-sac alone has 3.  Perfectly normal well to do fat old white people on paper. Do I believe they really adhere to the crazy that comes from them, no, but as Rally said they will do anything for a game show hosts vanity. 

It’s textbook liberalism. Anyone who believes that  men shouldn’t fuck men, blacks commit lots of crimes, we didn’t originate from a monkey’s ass, and Joe Biden didn’t get 80 million legal votes is automatically Q. However when pressed the same libs want to differentiate themselves with the foolishnesses and idiocy that is modern day liberalism. I see a lot of fuckers criticize Larry but the majority of you don’t have the ball to state your beliefs. Most of you likely agree with Larry more than you admit or you’re truly a limp dick lib

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s textbook liberalism. Anyone who believes that  men shouldn’t fuck men, blacks commit lots of crimes, we didn’t originate from a monkey’s ass, and Joe Biden didn’t get 80 million legal votes is automatically Q. However when pressed the same libs want to differentiate themselves with the foolishnesses and idiocy that is modern day liberalism. I see a lot of fuckers criticize Larry but the majority of you don’t have the ball to state your beliefs. Most of you likely agree with Larry more than you admit or you’re truly a limp dick lib

Tell It Like It Is GIFs | Tenor

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You guys have always tried to lump me in with that nonsense but I've never once read anything "Q" related. I heard that stuff was somewhere on the chans though. 

First time I ever mentioned it. Good answer.  I was really just elbowing and not thinking you were linked.