• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Remember when you believed the Russia collusion shit? Haha!

I do.

Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html

Trump praises Putin's 'genius' as GOP fissures grow on Ukraine crisis
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-praises-putins-genius-gop-fissures-grow-ukraine-crisis-rcna17259

Edited by St1ck

34 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Weird because Trump and Pompeo have both been jerking Putin off the last few days. 

I mean Obama was the one that got caught bragging about his flexibility on the hot mic. Now bush bent over for Russia and China. Trump might be an asshole but did pretty well with foreign policy and tried to restore the military. There are a lot of policies to debate but weakening the military has been a trend with the every Democrat president in my lifetime. There is no room for woke culture in the war business. These policies attract and promote individuals and leaders unfit to lead men 

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Tell me you didn't listen to Trump's interview without telling me you didn't listen to Trump's interview. 

The Russian collusion was a hoax St1ck. It's the Q Anon of the left and you bought it hook, line and sinker lol. Maybe you and crazy eyes Schiff can get a room and fuck.

Yes trump actually has less skeletons than I thought. With all the investigations the dems don’t have jack shit really. 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Tell me you didn't listen to Trump's interview without telling me you didn't listen to Trump's interview. 

The Russian collusion was a hoax St1ck. It's the Q Anon of the left and you bought it hook, line and sinker lol. Maybe you and crazy eyes Schiff can get a room and fuck.

The link I posted was a Republican led Senate report. Schiff isn't in the Senate.

59 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Can you describe the suspects for me?

White, 5'10", wearing a red shirt.

Anything else?

Photos: How Westlake police caught catalytic converter theft suspects in the act

Best part of that story is to scroll past to the next that is Best counties to retire to in Ohio.

Westlake is part of Cuyahoga County and it isn't part of that survey. 

Just now, St1ck said:

Even in the shitty desert areas like Menifee and Palm Desert the prices are crazy. 

Palm Desert isn't bad. That's where my wife lived during her formative years. Anything east of La Quinta is crap, though.

We've looked into Palm Springs since my wife was born there and it's still more affordable than OC (we could get a comparable condo for $300K to $350K).

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Palm Desert isn't bad. That's where my wife lived during her formative years. Anything east of La Quinta is crap, though.

We've looked into Palm Springs since my wife was born there and it's still more affordable than OC (we could get a comparable condo for $300K to $350K).

@Kotchman would love Palm Springs.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Also, there is a house rented by ignorant college students a couple blocks away that has a BLM flag in the window.  To date nobody has thrown a brick through it.  Maybe I'll do that this weekend. 

Sweet, so we'd immediately be friends with two households.