• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Michigan GOP Candidate Tells Daughters 'If Rape Is Inevitable, Lie Back And Enjoy It' | HuffPost Latest News
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michigan-gop-candidate-rape-lie-back-and-enjoy-it_n_62278e85e4b004a43c1086bc

During Sunday’s Facebook Live event, Regan also defended Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose forces are currently invading Ukraine.

“Putin said, ‘I have to protect my country, I have to protect my children, and I can’t count on the United States,’” Regan said.

“So what he did was took some proactive action, he went into Ukraine, knocked out the bio labs, knocked out the missile sites, so he can protect his people,” the candidate added, likely referring to a QAnon conspiracy theory about bioweapons.

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Michigan GOP Candidate Tells Daughters 'If Rape Is Inevitable, Lie Back And Enjoy It' | HuffPost Latest News
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michigan-gop-candidate-rape-lie-back-and-enjoy-it_n_62278e85e4b004a43c1086bc

During Sunday’s Facebook Live event, Regan also defended Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose forces are currently invading Ukraine.

“Putin said, ‘I have to protect my country, I have to protect my children, and I can’t count on the United States,’” Regan said.

“So what he did was took some proactive action, he went into Ukraine, knocked out the bio labs, knocked out the missile sites, so he can protect his people,” the candidate added, likely referring to a QAnon conspiracy theory about bioweapons.

Bobby Knight. 

14 minutes ago, St1ck said:

He will win the special election by a landslide under the guise as a freedom fighter. 

59 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Good lord! I told my daughter to find something you can stab him in the eye or throat with 

Maher rejects liberal 'Don't Say Gay' uproar over Florida bill: Maybe young kids shouldn't think about sex

"Real Time" host Bill Maher pushed back at the liberal "Don't Say Gay" uproar of a Florida education reform bill that's been condemned by Democrats and the media

"I guess it's a reaction to Republicans who feel that there's too much talk in lower grades -- I think it's only, they're talking about kindergarten to third grade – so we're talking about very young kids who, you know, as always with this stuff, you know, it's not like there's no kernel of truth in that maybe kids that young shouldn't be thinking about sex at all," Maher said during the "Overtime" segment on Friday

"Well, I don't know about that," Maher pushed back. "The same thing with the race -- with the CRT [critical race theory] thing. I feel like it's disingenuous when the liberals say, you know, 'We just want to teach history.' And like … most reasonable people are not against realistically teaching history. It's not like you can't mention slavery. They're telling you about something else that is going on.

"I've read too many reports, too many first-person reports from teachers who say, 'I can't go on teaching like this because this is insanity what I'm doing in this classroom, separating kids by race and oppressors and non-oppressors. And they're little kids. It is going on," Maher said. 

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It's true though. They replaced math classes with gender identity courses years ago. Just like they ditched science in favor of CRT. 

Yes Larry has struggled with his gender and missed long math and ended up with long covid.