• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Looking at post-graduate and doctorate students, those completing the Business Administration, Management and Operations (Master's Degree) program rank first with a median initial income of $135,200 followed by Computer and Information Sciences (Master's Degree) at $122,100 and Engineering (Master's Degree) who earn $108,200 .

Holyshit that is awful. 

Now do initial salaries of high school grads and dropouts.

Ha. I meant hourly wages.  

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

It really isn’t. We thought make cheerleaders wasn’t a big deal and now look where we are. Hell The public schools around military installations were historically right leaning. Ft Riley just fired a teacher for calling a student by his name versus he she it’s preferred pronoun. You can’t build a functioning society with a dis functional foundation. All of these sexual deviants that we cater to are mentally and should not be the standard for social norms. If anything we need to try to educate and get three people help. Instead we hand the addicts more heroine 

I need a link for that and everyone likes cheerleaders but I don't know how to thought make them. Oh shit, sorry, you thought made cheerleaders in your head.  How did that work out for you? 

53 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I won’t  discount your critique. You had the grades and intelligence to get accepted at a UC school when that meant something. You then decided to attend Berkeley and become a nurse. You certainly check all the boxes for an expert on inefficient low quality work.  I mean the nursing field might have more GEDs and community college grads than the military. 

Somebody’s character is a little upset here.

I’m doing just fine, fake guy.

19 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Looking at post-graduate and doctorate students, those completing the Business Administration, Management and Operations (Master's Degree) program rank first with a median initial income of $135,200 followed by Computer and Information Sciences (Master's Degree) at $122,100 and Engineering (Master's Degree) who earn $108,200 .

Holyshit that is awful. 

Yes and I’m not shitting on college. Just saying choice of major matters. 

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

I've never come across someone who tries so hard to come across as manly to a bunch of guys. 

It's kind of disturbing.

You have to consider the culture and line of work. I’m by no means over the top for my group. A poor white kid who grew  just outside of trailer parks and playing basketball with blacks in the street has to have a certain attitude. Military wasn’t any different. Most in here are Cali born and raised. Not saying Cali doesn’t have some tough streets but unlikely most here have really lived there 

1 minute ago, RallyMo said:

Do you have to imagine what the character is drinking? Is it full method or is it like you can just slip in and out of this? We’re all very interested in your process.

I imagine I’ll finish these millers during the game. Then I imagine I’ll open two bottles of wine, play some dominos with the old lady , and knock the bottom out of it. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You have to consider the culture and line of work. I’m by no means over the top for my group. A poor white kid who grew  just outside of trailer parks and playing basketball with blacks in the street has to have a certain attitude. Military wasn’t any different. Most in here are Cali born and raised. Not saying Cali doesn’t have some tough streets but unlikely most here have really lived there 

That was decades ago. You're not a kid. Who are you constantly trying to impress? 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I imagine I’ll finish these millers during the game. Then I imagine I’ll open two bottles of wine, play some dominos with the old lady , and knock the bottom out of it. 

Is that British?  Is balls up a good outcome then. 

38 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I need a link for that and everyone likes cheerleaders but I don't know how to thought make them. Oh shit, sorry, you thought made cheerleaders in your head.  How did that work out for you? 

Jokes aside. Families. Organizations, and Nations aren’t successful without sound leadership. You seem to have a good family situation so I’m guessing you accepted and filled that role. Our prisons are full of kids raised without a male leader in the home. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Jokes aside. Families. Organizations, and Nations aren’t successful without sound leadership. You seem to have a good family situation so I’m guessing you accepted and filled that role. Our prisons are full of kids raised without a male leader in the home. 

Well do something then, send me some links how to help but pissing on it every day does what?

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

That was decades ago. You're not a kid. Who are you constantly trying to impress? 

I mean I work predominantly with old disgruntled vets. We’re not sitting around discussing the stock market. I’m actually shocked at how men have changed over the years. My grandpa fought well into his sixties. My dad will still throw down. As disappointed as my dad was when I quit school he sure as hell wouldn’t want me to be a nurse. It’s just a different culture that many In Here will never understand 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I mean I work predominantly with old disgruntled vets. We’re not sitting around discussing the stock market. I’m actually shocked at how men have changed over the years. My grandpa fought well into his sixties. My dad will still throw down. As disappointed as my dad was when I quit school he sure as hell wouldn’t want me to be a nurse. It’s just a different culture that many In Here will never understand 

That's not what I asked. 

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Well do something then, send me some links how to help but pissing on it every day does what?

I mean it starts with every day citizens taking a stand in the schools. I may go over board sometimes but male leadership is the key. I mean every other commercial nowadays is a black woman needing a chance to lead and play the game. If not it’s a gay transgendered who needs an opportunity to lead. Hell no! We need manly men leading their homes and communities. It’s a time proven plan for success 

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Look at the sand in the UC grads’ vaginas in this thread lol. 

Yes I mean I don’t get pissed when they mock my uneducated ass. I didn’t see anything over the top about kidding a male nurse. Hell they made a movie about.  

Here’s what I believe in:

Do what you are good at in life. College be damned. Most of the successful people I know never spent a day outside of high school. If you want to live the corporate life then a degree is definitely necessary but that’s not for everyone. Don’t spend money on college if you hate school and for fuck’s sake don’t waste time on a gender studies degree or some other stupid shit. You’re better off learning a trade and excelling at it. Master a craft and start your own business in that field. Take advantage of our country’s tax laws and help others by employing them.