• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

9 minutes ago, cals said:

You faux outrage old dudes, take note.  This is how you respond to shit like this.

Yes this doesn’t bother me. If Joe would crank up the carbon energy , cut the covid nonsense,and scale back the queer / minority bs, I would cut him some slack with his military management and inflation. He gets on my shit list quickly on the mornings I fill my 30 gallon tank for a days worth of mask wearing. 

9 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-demands-russia-release-wnba-star-no-right-to-hold-ms-griner-period
Im sure Putin will make this a top priority. Why would someone travel to a foreign country with drugs? A wee bit stupid of her to do that 

Especially somewhere like Russia

On 3/2/2022 at 6:53 PM, cals said:

Holy shit!

Imagine spending your Wednesday rewatching a shitty SOTU speech for little things for boomers to have faux outrage at.  That’s fucking pathetic.

Redondo is desperate.  To me that is something as simple as at her age that is how she drops a deuce in her depends. 

7 hours ago, cals said:

It was CBD oil, right?  That’s dumb as fuck but not drugs.

The story says hash oil. I’m not an expert on the stuff and I don’t really know the difference between them. Some countries have some shitty laws 

12 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-demands-russia-release-wnba-star-no-right-to-hold-ms-griner-period
Im sure Putin will make this a top priority. Why would someone travel to a foreign country with drugs? A wee bit stupid of her to do that 

Griner was arrested in Russia last month for alleged possession of cannabis oil

Last month, nothing.

This month, outrage!!!!!!

Oh, and American Supremacist.

"We know that there were some issues dealing with vape cartridges and other items but let me be very clear," Lee, who represents Griner’s hometown of Houston, Texas, in Congress, said on Saturday. "Brittney Griner is a United States citizen, she was a guest in Russia…and I will be demanding her release."

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Last month, nothing.

This month, outrage!!!!!!

Oh, and American Supremacist.

I don't think it was released to the public that she had been arrested until yesterday. 

16 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What is wrong with the media.  Tone is it's the homeowners fault, not burglar.  

Burglar shot by homeowner during a home burglary gone wrong in Arcadia

How does a burglary “go right”?  Here’s an alternate headline: Homeowner shoots a burglar in defense of  his house and family 

Edited by Jason

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Putin probably shot the police who detained her.  Sure he ordered them to detain a US chic, but the implied task was not choose an ugly flat chested black lesbian. She probably dick shaming the kgb as we speak 

8 minutes ago, cals said:

Stop it.  Don’t you see faux outrage is the only  thing that’s gets blood into their peckers?

Does this include the outrage from US Representative Sheila Jackson Lee? She may not have a pecker as it’s possible she just has an enormous clitoris