• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro-Lifers should reassess. They lost the political game. Their attention should be on convincing young women to keep their children and championing adoption and all that goes with it. My wife and I g

Posted Images

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/san-diego-unified-school-district-changes-grading-system-to-combat-racism/2425346/
I think i agree with the change to the yearly average but the rest of it sounds stupid. Requiring schoolwork to be turned in on time is kind of important. Last I checked, i always have deadlines at work. These policies are going to cost kids in the future just so the school district can look “anti-racist”?

6 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/san-diego-unified-school-district-changes-grading-system-to-combat-racism/2425346/
I think i agree with the change to the yearly average but the rest of it sounds stupid. Requiring schoolwork to be turned in on time is kind of important. Last I checked, i always have deadlines at work. These policies are going to cost kids in the future just so the school district can look “anti-racist”?

"Another big change, teachers can no longer consider non-material factors when grading. Things like turning work in on time and classroom behavior will now instead count towards a student's citizenship grade, not their academic grade."

this is nonsense.

15 hours ago, Jason said:

This is racist against Asian students.  They are getting penalized because they always turn in work on time, and if it's math, probably correcting the teacher.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

This is racist against Asian students.  They are getting penalized because they always turn in work on time, and if it's math, probably correcting the teacher.

If you all would be more vocal so the “woe is me” minority argument could be outted as BS, maybe you wouldn’t get fucked.  

All I know if I never hear from asian men.  Never.  And Asian women’s online presence is 90% Yelp and 10% agreeing that the system is racist.  I always assumed that 10% was your dumb bitches who were either too stupid to do math and not hot enough to land a white dude.