• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm paying taxes involuntarily. I have no choice on where my taxes go or how little I pay. If I'm paying more in taxes, which would not be my choice, I'd be fine with it if it went towards a worthy cause. Again, let me say it louder: I HAVE NO CHOICE ON HOW MUCH MY TAXES ARE OR WHERE THEY GO TO.

if the gov't spent money responsibly, i wouldn't mind paying my fair share. but that's not at all what happens in washington or sacramento. our gov't is so incredibly wasteful, and it hurts all of us when they spend carelessly.

at issue is also the ability of me to take care of my own family. i hate having to rely on credit cards so much. i'm not looking to take fancy vacations or splurge on expensive cars or clothing. i'd simply like to be able to live without worrying if i'll run out of money before the next payday.

helping others is noble and worthwhile, but i also need to take care of my own, and that's every bit as important (unless you're st. francis of assisi).

22 minutes ago, Tank said:

if the gov't spent money responsibly, i wouldn't mind paying my fair share. but that's not at all what happens in washington or sacramento. our gov't is so incredibly wasteful, and it hurts all of us when they spend carelessly.

at issue is also the ability of me to take care of my own family. i hate having to rely on credit cards so much. i'm not looking to take fancy vacations or splurge on expensive cars or clothing. i'd simply like to be able to live without worrying if i'll run out of money before the next payday.

helping others is noble and worthwhile, but i also need to take care of my own, and that's every bit as important (unless you're st. francis of assisi).

He is St. Francis of Assisi

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm not sure how you figure. In 2016 the tax rate for incomes $9 - $37k was 15% from $38k to $91 was 25%. In 2019 the tax rates were 12% and 22% respectively. 

They have increased the amount taken out for social security repeatedly to cover for the budgetary shortfalls created by decreasing the tax rate.

Just now, Taylor said:

I heard that Trump's 2017 tax breaks are designed to reverse themselves in 2021, so that everyone other than the top income bracket will see higher taxes than pre-2017. Is this true? I tried Googling it but couldn't find a straight answer.

I keep looking at google to find screen prints of the storyboards from the Mandalorian and I can’t find a straight answer for that as well.