• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

these “leaders” paying lip service to taking covid seriously but then disregarding their own public health orders.  Real bleak shit.  We’re fucked.  This country is not capable of dealing with this.  

Why should they follow any rules.  They lie, cheat and steal on an almost daily basis and rarely if ever suffer any consequences 

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Unfortunately in a lot of ways.  It turns out that drone man is indeed pretty bad.  He doesn’t need to lie in that passage but he does.  

That's my 13th cousin once removed you're talking about, so be careful.

On 11/26/2020 at 11:41 AM, UndertheHalo said:

Don’t know if you know where this came from.  But this guy in the UK stuffed *his* cat and turned it into a drone.  Not a joke.  Yet another way that the internet has poisoned my brain.  I think about it not infrequently. 

Orvillecopter is fucking awesome.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-11-19/salvador-cienfuegos-zepeda-charges-dropped-repatriated-to-mexico

Kinda surprised this hasn’t been brought up here before. I remember hearing at one point that the plan was to send this dude back to Mexico in exchange for the Mexican government giving the US another cartel guy, which is funny on a few levels. As always, the war on drugs is horseshit.

"This is going to help save those small businesses, help save our transportation network, and actually I think make New York a little more liveable," Caroll said, "And it will make people think before they click."

Carroll introduced the legislation in January, and plans to reintroduce it in the new year. He think it will have support given the need for creative solutions to New York State' massive budget shortfall.

The first paragraph is the lie to get you to vote for the second. This charge has absolutely nothing to do with saving small businesses.