• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

46 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I was being sarcastic. People will still order off Amazon even if there's a $3 surcharge. And plenty of small busineses order off Amazon, too.

I wouldn't. Most things I order off amazon are smalls, and more impulsive.  $5-20 items.  A $3 surcharge is a 15-60% jump in price on the items I order.  More than likely, I wouldn't order much anymore, and most items aren't available in stores.  

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

"This is going to help save those small businesses, help save our transportation network, and actually I think make New York a little more liveable," Caroll said, "And it will make people think before they click."

Carroll introduced the legislation in January, and plans to reintroduce it in the new year. He think it will have support given the need for creative solutions to New York State' massive budget shortfall.

The first paragraph is the lie to get you to vote for the second. This charge has absolutely nothing to do with saving small businesses. 

Just masking a way to raise taxes.

Here we go.

Where will it end?

59 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because it’s the government and they can. 

But yet some want bigger government.

And even though Biden said he will raise taxes they elected him.

That's right, he said only above $400k.

I'm sure they will be in shock when they find out he lied, lol.

15 hours ago, Redondo said:

Just masking a way to raise taxes.

Here we go.

Where will it end?

Yep. They’ll push how it’ll save small businesses, or it’s for the kids and schools, some horse crap like that, and people will swallow it gladly.

And it won’t save a single small business, or child, or school.

26 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't think anyone likes paying taxes. 

But I'm going to pay taxes no matter who is President, and so are you. Unless you're a billionaire, of course.

This is very true and I hope to God I don't have to pay more in the next few years 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I hope to God I don't have to pay more in the next few years 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Irrelevant when talking about taxation 

The first quote seems to indicate your taxes going up would cause a significant financial burden, no?