• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Hey look over there!

Seriously, jackass, if you don't get the difference between an individual making a contribution and a union, taking money from your wages to make contributions without consent to politicians that you may not support, then you're an idiot. 

28 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Seriously, jackass, if you don't get the difference between an individual making a contribution and a union, taking money from your wages to make contributions without consent to politicians that you may not support, then you're an idiot. 

So because I find it curious that Arte donated to the Kentucky sociopath, I must also support unions giving unlimited amounts of money to politicians.

But yeah, I have more sympathy for the teachers' unions than I do for a billionaire businessman who hasn't had to worry about providing for his basic needs in decades.  

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

My wow was expressing sadness at the mentality of that post.  The air of superiority is strong in that one

I think it's equating COVID hoaxers and anti-maskers with people who are generally selfish, which really isn't a leap in logic.

I think all of us should be tipping more, if we can. 

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think it's equating COVID hoaxers and anti-maskers with people who are generally selfish, which really isn't a leap in logic.

I think all of us should be tipping more, if we can. 

I think it comes off like a lot of liberal media.  Smug, arrogant and a real lack of awareness