• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Up yours, PMA guy

Chuck

My concern is Sosh staying with Weav/CJ in the rotation due to the money they make. What do you think will happen if the team makes the playoffs? You think he'd leave Weav and CJ out of the rotation in favor of Heaney and Shoemaker? I don't see it....we saw them plug Hamilton in the middle of the lineup the entire ALDS last year when it was clear he shouldn't have even been playing

meh. It obviously sucks, but i dont care as long as the overall staff is fine. Forget the order, view cj as the back of rhe rotation guy, and shrug your shoulders. (Or at least thats what i do)

it's a problem when a better pitcher or 2 will be pulled from the rotation because him and Weaver

Edited by tennischmp

And if he settles down and goes 7 with the same scoreline, then it will be a Decent enough start.

Everyone is so quick to meltdown here over a few runs. Chuck I'm surprised at your reaction here.

Have you ever watched an Angels game with Wilson starting before, or are you just trolling with your pollyanna shtick

Edited by Halos of Anaheim

And he trots like a retired thoroughbred race horse off the mound after coughing up the lead.

This is so funny. I've noticed this for so long and yet never made a comment, because I didn't know how to describe it. Pretty much spot on analysis.

Closest I could get would be to say it looks like he's running with a dump in his pants. Which considering how he's been pitching, might as well be true.

Yeah, I don't know what it is.

Not looking like Chucks gonna explain it, either.

Positive mental attitude

Positive mental attitude, a philosophy of having an optimistic disposition in every situation. Post mortem auctoris, a Latin term meaning "after the author's death" Professional Master's in Social Sciences and Humanities, a postgraduate academic degree program.

Huge fan of jealousy. I don't care that Hamilton or CJ smile when they are struggling because I understand it's not a symbol of not caring. It's more than likely their defense mechanism. Now I do care about Hamilton not hustling or not taking ownership of himself and his actions. I do care that CJ doesn't attack hitters and tries to outsmart everyone. The smiling thing, nope, the fact that he makes a lot of money, I couldn't care less.