• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Up yours, PMA guy

Chuck

Same here.

When we took the early lead yesterday I was stoked that the team came to play despite Trout sitting out, but I knew deep down C.J. wasn't going to hold the lead and I was right. 

Can't count on this guy EVER in a big game. 

Langston has said on more than one occasion that Wilson's problem is he thinks too much and obsesses on mechanics. Heck, he's been searching for his "release point" for the last two years. How many more adjustments are we going to see before he finds it? It's not rocket science.

I like Mark Langston's criteria for a good major league pitcher. Work fast, throw strikes, and keep the ball down. We don't see any of that from CJ.

When weaver comes back, shoemaker stays in, Wilson gets bumped out. 

But either way, in Games 1-3 of any playoff series I'd still prefer Richards, Shoe, Heaney....over Richards, Weaver, Wilson.

i'm sure you meant santiago for one of these.

at least, i hope you did.

Langston has said on more than one occasion that Wilson's problem is he thinks too much and obsesses on mechanics. Heck, he's been searching for his "release point" for the last two years. How many more adjustments are we going to see before he finds it? It's not rocket science.

I like Mark Langston's criteria for a good major league pitcher. Work fast, throw strikes, and keep the ball down. We don't see any of that from CJ.

As annoying as it was for Howie Kendrick to constantly ground into double plays in high leverage situations, Kendrick's strategy of not paying attention to scouting reports but playing by instinct so as not to overthink things may have some merit. Probably a middle ground between those two extremes is best.