• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

• 3 weeks later...

I'd unfriend anyone who posted such a video to my feed just on principle.  I'm not interested in viewing distorted hackjobs.

Also, no one is going to violate federal law for, what, forty bucks per body?   That barely covers the shipping costs of transporting biohazards (which any animal remains would be in the category of), to say nothing of the paperwork involved.  Now, you find evidence that they're illegally selling to mad scientists for $500 per pound, ok, now I'll believe there's at least some smoke there.  

I have no idea what the black market price of fetal organs are, but I'm pretty sure if they're being used for organ transplants, as I've heard claimed more than once, their value would be at least five figures, probably six.  

My wife used to work for PP.

It's a terribly run organization. Most of what they do is free/low cost women's health and contraception stuff, abortions are a tiny percentage of what they do. (Despite what the Christian nuts say).

That being said, if it was an actual business, it would fail in a day. Most of the employees are incompetent and all its concerned about is keeping status quo to keep the federal funds coming in.

Now, in SoCal, most women that work in the medical field are generally incompetent (based on my dealings with doctors offices, hospitals, clinics), but eventually those organizations do have to decide to staff with competent employees or fail. Not PP.

If it's defunded, it's going to fall apart. It won't survive as a customer for-pay business and it's not because it couldn't make enough to stay in business.

So from an employee and business perspective it's like most government agencies - a lot of sub par workers, inefficient and poorly run.    

The CEO of StemExpress thinks shipping dead babies is just a gas.

The trailer shows clips of Planned Parenthood executives we’ve already seen in previously released videos, but it includes a new small clip (at the 1:25 mark) of StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer joking about shipping intact fetal cadavers:

Oh, yeah, I mean if you had intact cases, which we’ve done a lot, that we sometimes ship those back to the lab in its entirety…. Tell the lab it’s coming. You know, open the box and go, “Oh, God,” ha ha ha.

Screen-shot-2015-08-21-at-3.37.45-PM1-67

Edited by fan_since79

Dude, abortion is terrible and gross, I think everyone on the planet would agree, but Planned Parenthood does a tiny fraction of all abortions.

I don't like the organization for other reasons, but 90% or more of what they do is free women's health and contraception for poor chicks (who not only need the pap spears to keep their poor cooters healthy but birth control so they don't have more poor children), they don't even have a physician full time at each location, one doc rotates between like 5 or more facilities.

The point here is PP is not Benghazi.

Then again maybe it is? PP is the Benghazi of the dead baby world and the actual Dead Baby Abortion Clinics which do 99% of the abortions are the Iraq of the dead baby world. But it's more fun to say PP, just like it's more fun to say BENGHAZI!

PLANGHAZI!

I'm confused.  We shouldn't worry about PP discontinuing abortions because they only do a fraction of them, or we should worry about them discontinuing abortions because private clinics are being regulated out of performing them?  

Plus, I don't really see abortions as something the government should sponsor.

But mostly I agree.  PP does so many good and important things for women.  It sucks that they suffer from this crap.  I think also they have bad management because it is career suicide.  Can't get good people to do the job.

So two of the last three years I have been one of our companies representitives at an awards banquet where my company was named one of the 10 most "trusted brands" in Orange County. I was looking for the information they gave us, but at least one of those years Planned Parenthood was also presented an award for trusted brand. Just a hunch all this information will prevent that from happening again, justified or not.