• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

She is one of its leaders. By the way, one Duggar kid did something wrong many years ago and seems to have repented. That's actually a Christian thing to do.

Do you think this lady just messed up and thinks what she did was bad and wants to repent?

Repenting is fine for Christians but he and his parents avoided prosecution.  That is against American laws.

Also I am against abortion personally but I am also against legislating against abortion.  Everything in that video is wrong.  I don't think it represents the organization as a whole.

Planned Parenthood conducts partial-birth abortions, where the baby is almost fully delivered, a hole is punched into the back of the head, and the brains are sucked out.

Selling the baby's body parts is simply the next step in the equation.

Edited by fan_since79

Love it.  The Duggars and other scum don't represent evangelicals but these guys represent planned parenthood.

Quite the double standard you have MT

You are off your game nate.  I didn't equate anything with "planned parenthood". 

Also, billions of Christians, hundreds of planned parenthoods.

and they do kill human beings for money.

Hey, if you kill human beings for money, what else wouldn't you do for money?

This is completely unsurprising.

You are off your game nate.  I didn't equate anything with "planned parenthood". 

Also, billions of Christians, hundreds of planned parenthoods.

and they do kill human beings for money.

You generalized and lumped them together in your first post.

I said if you kill human beings for money then I don't see where you wouldn't do other things for money either.

Sorry but I don't find what they do to be admirable, brave or anything else. 

I'm certainly not saying that any other PP's are doing this because I have no evidence of that. 

How about consent of the parent(s) that had the child aborted?  Did they give consent to have their "tissue" sold and profited from without them getting a cut?  Were they given the option of a free abortion in exchange for PP being able to profit from the "tissue?" 

How about consent of the parent(s) that had the child aborted?  Did they give consent to have their "tissue" sold and profited from without them getting a cut?  Were they given the option of a free abortion in exchange for PP being able to profit from the "tissue?" 

I would think once you have allowed someone to tear your child's limbs off before ending their life you have given up any claims to their "parts".

I would think once you have allowed someone to tear your child's limbs off before ending their life you have given up any claims to their "parts".

Listening to that lady talking, that is exactly what it sounds like. Knowing where to clamp down so you don't hurt the parts on the order sheet.  Sounded really F'd up.

Listening to that lady talking, that is exactly what it sounds like. Knowing where to clamp down so you don't hurt the parts on the order sheet.  Sounded really F'd up.

all while she's eating her salad.