• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

8th video released:

Also in the video, (StemExpress CEO) Dyer jokes about shipping whole heads of aborted babies, since brain tissue is “insanely fragile”:

Buyer: You do it as the whole calvarium [head].

SE: Yeah, that’s the easiest way. And we’ve actually had good success with that.

Buyer: Make sure the eyes are closed! SE: Yeah! [laughter] Tell the lab it’s coming! Buyer: Yeah.

SE: They’ll open the box,  go, ”Oh God!” [laughter] 

stemexpress-video/

Edited by fan_since79

also from the video:

SE (StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer): We’ll do testing on our side, so we’ll be able to see, you know. And sometimes we’ll find that it can be clinic-specific. I’ve seen really rampant, rampant problems with bacteria in certain clinics. [laughter] Some where you’re kind of in question of should they really, you know, [laughing]

Buyer: Right.

SE: I’ve seen staph come out of clinics.

Buyer: Wow.

SE: So, I mean, I’ve seen all sorts of things come out of clinics, so.

Every hospital in this country is infested with drug resistant bacteria.  Because, you know, sick people congregate there.  So if you want to close a place for having lots of staph, start with every hospital built before September 2015.

Exactly why hospitals have infection control teams. No hospital is immune from nosocomial infection.

• 3 months later...

7th video released. Baby's heart was beating as they cut through his face to "procure" the brain.

Monsters.

If this doesn't stop, we're finished as a country.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-i-saw-an-aborted-babys-heart-beating-outside-his-body-new-undercov

The guy that made the videos admits to using a miscarriage baby video.

• 1 month later...

https://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/abortion-foes-indicted-over-planned-parenthood-163728609.html

Former Texas state Sen. and Hillary Clinton supporter Wendy Davis joined Yahoo News and Finance Anchor Bianna Golodryga to talk about the Texas grand jury decision to clear Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing related to undercover videos posted by the Center for Medical Progress. The grand jury instead indicted the center’s founder, David Daleiden, on a felony charge of tampering with a governmental record and a misdemeanor charge related to purchasing human organs, and indicted center employee Sandra Merritt with the same felony charge.