• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

I could answer each of those questions exactly as you'd like to hear, but it doesn't settle that a country with strict abortion laws would be better to live in.

This debate isn't about right vs wrong, when does life begin, etc. it's about allowing all women the safest means to follow through on their decision. You can disagree with their decision all day, but you can't take away their right to make it.

If we were to outlaw abortion an affluent family will still be able to afford to fly their 17 year old daughter to a place where it's legal, a poor 17 year old girl will risk her health to get butchered by a hack doctor or attempt to end the pregnancy herself. Abortions are going to happen regardless of the law, all we're doing by preventing women from accessing abortion clinics is forcing the poor to keep unwanted children or resort to unsafe abortion practices.  

The only way we stop abortions from happening is to stop unwanted pregnancies, which will never happen because sex=babies.  

I don't have any of the answers, which is why I stay out of it and want women to be allowed make their own decision. 

I think you're the only one arguing about legality. 

What does the pro-life movement want as an end result then? I thought they wanted to overturn RvW.

Sorry if my talking points are rusty, its been a solid 7+ years since I gave a !@#$ about this topic. 

We're glad you jumped off the wagon and give a !@#$ about it again.  

Welcome back! 

Edited by Geoff

Wrong.  The conversation bottomed out when you started spouting that those in the pro-choice camp support murder.

Carry on...

I said abortion was murder.  You want me to water down my opinion so your little feelings don't get hurt?

Here it goes:   abortion is murder but those that are pro-choice don't think it is murder, or they do but don't think its that bad, or they don't but think the woman's rights supercedes the child's right to life.

Better?

Edited by mtangelsfan

Wrong.  The conversation bottomed out when you started spouting that those in the pro-choice camp support murder.

Carry on...

By the way, you lie dude.  I never said anything close to that in this thread.  Never used the word murder, never assigned anything to "those in the pro-choice camp".

Stupid, awful post.  there had been some good conversation in here but in one fell swoop aj has bottomed it out.

Evidently you don't have a sense of humor.

I said abortion was murder.  You want me to water down my opinion so your little feelings don't get hurt?

Here it goes:   abortion is murder but those that are pro-choice don't think it is murder, or they do but don't think its that bad, or they don't but think the woman's rights supercedes the child's right to life.

Better?

Evidently you don't see the double-standard here - you're all self-righteous about your own opinion but can't handle others.

My joke was a half-joke, but there is some truth to it because pro-lifers, by wanting to illegalize abortion, seemingly don't care about the fact that many women would still seek out abortions in harmful ways.

By the way, what "child" do you refer do? Abortion ends the life of a fetus, not a child.

If you want to understand the pro-choice position, don't mangle it and push it through your own ideological filter. Pro-choice people believe that the woman's right to choose supercedes the fetus's right to life.