• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto cleared out his office

If recent months are any indication we word will get out about what actually happened and we will find out who the unreasonable party is.

This isn't true.

The Angels will sugarcoat and down play and have the leverage to control what's in the media because it's going to be Dipoto's word against theirs and Jerry will take the high road with professionalism because of potential suitors.

This isn't true.

The Angels will sugarcoat and down play and have the leverage to control what's in the media because it's going to be Dipoto's word against theirs and Jerry will take the high road with professionalism because of potential suitors.

Well the media has shit all over the Angels this year so just like the leak happened from this weekend, I would assume that same leak will provide information of this.

I agree with this. Did anyone read Scioscia's quotes about this situation? Basically saying it isn't that big of deal and that the players will just be getting the information sooner, electronically.

Scioscia talks complete nonsense to the media. It's probably why some players really like him. I'm not going to suddenly start believing him because it makes the situation simpler.

This isn't true.

I'm referring to the amount of trashing of outgoing personnel recently..   Like the 5 people standing in line to talk about how Hamilton was an asshat.   If the leaks and so forth were to end -- would that be a sign the offending parties also left?

Well the media has shit all over the Angels this year so just like the leak happened from this weekend, I would assume that same leak will provide information of this.

Thats what I was referring to...   I have no doubt the Angels would try to sugarcoat crap -- but lately the amount of loose lips in Anaheim has been pretty amazing.

I wonder if anyone around here might change thier tune if we find out that it was one of Jerry's guys that was the leak.

I've thought the same thing....it would seem to me that DiPoto's camp is more likely the "Leakor" than anybody on Sciosia's side of this....DiPoto is obviously PO'ed big time....but we really don't know and may never know...

I would.  But I've got $5 that says it wasn't someone from Camp Dipoto.

That's right!!!  $5!!!!!

He probably cleared out his office as a test to see if that information would leak, narrowing it down to a person or fewer people.  The search for Deep Throat continues.....  

So, Gus the janitor is the leaker of information? 

At this point I don't care who leaked out the information, the loss of Jerry Dipoto is a major blow to this team period in my opinion.

You can't be a General Manager with your wings clipped. Moreno of all people should understand that yet he put Jerry in that position from the beginning.

How the hell did JD expect there to be a Sosh firing mid season, while the team is in the playoff race, and improving, and expect Arte to risk losing the players.

Whatever JD's reasons were, his timing was wrong. No way he should have pulled this shit now.

Edited by NJHalo

How the hell did JD expect there to be a Sosh firing mid season, while the team is in the playoff race, and improving, and expect Arte to risk losing the players.

Whatever JD's reasons were, his timing was wrong. No way he should have pulled this shit now.

"In the playoff race..."

lol

Obviously someone pissed Dipoto the hell off.

No reason this should be happening right now. Save all this crap for the offseason. I don't know what the hell is happening with Scioscia and everyone above him, but for crap sake figure it out like men and get through it.

It just looks/sounds so girly over dramatic, nobody is going to benefit from this at all.

Dipoto was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Seems the hardest thing for him to do was tell Arte "no" and as soon as he did, well, he didn't think it was worth the repercussions.

Minus Hamilton, which from the grapevine lies solely on Arte's shoulders, I'm not sure what else anyone expects from the guy. It's not like we've had a streak of losing seasons. Once you get to the playoffs it's anybody's ring, and that is decided on the field.

Would you stay in a job in which you feel unappreciated and your ability to actually do your job is curtailed by someone who should be under your supervision? Would you stay in that job with the knowledge that you are most likely going to be fired in a few months, anyway?

I'm guessing that at least 95% of us would not feel that is workable.

BTW who are we gonna replace Dipoto with? I think it's gonna become pretty obvious very soon that Dipoto was a pretty sweet deal. Now we're gonna get some tool with the GM title but basically gets puppeted to do what Arte and Skip tell him to do, then gets blamed for it anyway. Yipee.

This clubhouse drama and the leaks need to stop. MLB and Sports news salivate over any Anaheim Baseball dirt, and they just keep feeding the fire.

I am not happy with how the past couple month publicity wise have been handled by the Angels at all. We need to be better than this.

BTW who are we gonna replace Dipoto with? I think it's gonna become pretty obvious very soon that Dipoto was a pretty sweet deal. Now we're gonna get some tool with the GM title but basically gets puppeted to do what Arte and Skip tell him to do, then gets blamed for it anyway. Yipee.

So basically Tony Reagins part 2.