• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto cleared out his office

I think peace-brokering is a bit late at this point in the game.  Seems like they've been at odds since Dipoto was hired basically. 

Arte really needs to just man up and show Sosh the door.  Dipoto leaving would be a huge blow to the prospect of this franchise actually becoming modernized and relevant, and who the hell is going to want to be GM here after that sort of fallout?

I think peace-brokering is a bit late at this point in the game. 

Not sure how it could work now, particularly since it's been so public....if it were handled privately, that might be different...but it wouldn't seem very workable if DiPoto stays at this point...

So if this is true, and Moreno/Carpino are trying to keep the peace and Dipoto still bolts it's because JD wanted his way or the highway...

I agree with this. Did anyone read Scioscia's quotes about this situation? Basically saying it isn't that big of deal and that the players will just be getting the information sooner, electronically.

If you believe the news, there is more than Scioscia bothering Dipoto - there are other coaches and maybe players as well. JD may demand for a clean sweep of the manager and coaches, which will not happen.

But could he come back if Arte says this will be a topic of discussion in the off season?