• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

anyone else left wondering what might have happened had the kings won the division and the ducks finished second? 

i'm not advocating anything, but i can't help but wonder if the first round series for each of us might have played out differently had our positions in the standings been switched.

i hope that doesn't make me sound like a dick. just curious.

I absolutely was thinking this when both teams started off in an 0-2 hole.  I didn't like the Sharks match up for the Kings because the Sharks had to ****ing want that series win so badly with the history between the 2 teams.  It seems like the Ducks didn't take the Predators as a serious opponent to begin with and by time they did it was too late.  With how San Jose finished the season I don't think the Ducks would've taken them lightly.  Who knows how it would've turned out but it couldn't be worse than both so cal teams being out.  

kesler better get a selke nod.

20+ goals and 50+ points.

he's been a PPG since christmas.

top defensive forward on top defensive team.

top PK forward on top PK team.

first in NHL in a bunch of stats (faceoffs, SH TOI, blocked shots, etc).

Dude has been our most important player this year.

And he's a beast in the playoffs.

What a great signing he's been.

Boom!

Edited by mrwicked

Can't wait to see Yawney or Walrus leading us to the promise land... This is gonna suck. But hey! Rumors of Sutter getting canned are floating around...

There are fans calling for Sutter's head. I have no idea why. If the Kings can Sutter, well I can't imagine how stupid that would be.

Good luck to you guys in your search.

I came out of the last loss thinking the Ducks needed to fire BB.  I think he is a great coach, but something about the playoff exits bothers me.

The players own a lot of it too, especially Perry.

Time to give the C to Kesler.  I have no idea who the new coach will be but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Eakins.  Not a huge fan if it is.

Vladdy, The Ducks aren't limited to one more year at a chance for the cup.

Look at San Jose: Even Pavelski is actually a year older than Getzlaf & Perry, yet they have a good chance this year even with an aging Thornton & Marleau. Lindholm is not even 23 yet, we haven't seen the best from him yet.

The Ducks have set themselfs up well long term. After Andersens strong performance they should be able to get a good return plus include that the other team takes one of the bad contracts on the Ducks roster. Julius Nattenen is a prospect who should be better than Rakell. Montour will be a offensive defenseman, Larsson will be sorda like Lindholm.

= Bye Fowler or Vatanen & then Andersen, Despres ? 

Despres needs a change of scenery at the very least, I doubt he has success in anaheim.

Its possible they can move that terrible Despres contract if its part of another deal.

If they trade Lindholm because of the Despres-shit or Bieksa contracts I hope they fire Murray.

Other teams would have already signed Lindholm to a 6 or 7 year deal.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

It all comes down to price though. There was something that struck me in one of the comments Murray made last year regarding some of the rfas. He said something along the lines of players have to decide if they want to play here and what that is worth to them. I think the rfas are looking for Ufa money. And the ducks or really any contending team can't afford it all at once.